Where are they now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
When the Bunnies were on their winning run last year the RHaC and Crowe circus were taunting and teasing us, publishing maps to that great white elephant they play in and alleging they'd beat us in the finals.

Now that Souffs have returned to type and prop up the table, where are the clowns?  The silence is deafening!

Rusty is making a movie in New York - didn't he just have coffe with Rudd while at the UN.  As for HaC he might be back in Adelaide visiting one of the family vineyards

You can ease up on Crowy Mata, he's a Kiwi. Save your Aussie bashing for a home grown target.

Yes he is a kiwi but he is one of those Kiwi's that Australians have basically called one of their own. Not me however.

How unlike Australia to take an opportunity to boast its prowess at something on the world stage, hi-jacked or not.  *rolls eyes*

Incidentally, when the USA and Europe swimming trials are held and all the Aussie World Records come tumbling down, I suppose they'll all be drug cheats?

When are the Rhodesian national swimming trials on ?? Or do you wait for the South African ones and claim those

Crowe is a huge fan of Australia and unlike a lot of Kiwis is not exactly a drain on our welfare system like a lot of them are.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2