Where did this all begin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
Early signs our team had Character to go this
Far was the game against the rooters
Great effort that day in defence, especially
Foran, and when ever some thing goes against Them they lift to another gear and just Drive teams back, that has been my most pleasing aspect of 2011 as well as the rise
Of our young talent to cover our player loses and give hope for years to come. Great stuff massive job from DES crusher all the staff
WIN, lose or draw

The come from behind win over the Eels. That's when I thought this team could go all the way.

Character. Heart. Belief. This team has it in SPADES.

Strange poems have started.
I'm not sure where this thread is going.
What can we do.
Eagles to win on Sunday.

That's a no-ku.

We had a few games this year where we got plastered by the refs and still managed to win the game.
That's when I started to believe

eagles2win said:
We had a few games this year where we got plastered by the refs and still managed to win the game.

E2W. In poem form now. Please.

Having a decent game in round 1 against a melbourne team,we had a 1 game rookie halfback and we didnt ashame anyone

Duff said:
eagles2win said:

E2W. In poem form now. Please.

Now I would this would take a bit of luck
But I promptly told the referee to go get f*****

For me it was in the first of the brisbane games at suncorp.

Daly Cherry-Evans took the line on and made a break. He looked what seemed around 10 times or so waiting for a support but had to go himself and scored. The look on his face was as if to say " i did it".

That was the moment that made a rising star and the belief that this side could go all the way.

We still have another game to go and our young halves will feel the pressure. They have to, i do! We are lucky that we have so many other stars who could step up and take the heat off. It's a smorgasboard of talent we have to choose from and most of it has been developed by us.

How satisfying is that!!!!

manlywarringah said:
For me it was in the first of the brisbane games at suncorp.

Daly Cherry-Evans took the line on and made a break. He looked what seemed around 10 times or so waiting for a support but had to go himself and scored. The look on his face was as if to say " i did it".

That was the moment that made a rising star and the belief that this side could go all the way.

We still have another game to go and our young halves will feel the pressure. They have to, i do! We are lucky that we have so many other stars who could step up and take the heat off. It's a smorgasboard of talent we have to choose from and most of it has been developed by us.

How satisfying is that!!!!
Ditto. That was when I thought we could give it a real crack. Brett was on fire that game too!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6