Where do you sit ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Hey guys, been to a few games this year, live on the central coast so i try my hardest to make arleast 6-7 home games a year. Where do you guys sit ? I was on the hill at the parra game and had a walk to see if i could spot any signs ! Maybe we should make a silvertails banner for home and away games !

Copa

The MWTS guys are usually either side of the beer shed....Vidmar is always in front of the "No One Likes Us" sign....Jono (who bangs the drum as well) and his crew are the other side in front (or behind) the "Push it up Manly" sign.

However in saying that there are dozens of the MWTS who come with us on the away trips who sit in the Jane Try stand as well.

There's been talk of a Silvertails Banner for a while.

Thanks mark, next time im at brookie, which will be next sunday ill pop over and see everyone ! Getting a silvertails sign would be pretty cool.

On the couch direct centre with the TV, or I walk around because I can't sit still during the game unless we are miles ahead on the score board

Daniel said:
On the couch direct centre with the TV, or I walk around because I can't sit still during the game unless we are miles ahead on the score board

.. which raises an interesting question. Do you get more nervous watching Manly play live, on TV or listening on radio?
For some reason I'm more nervous/frustrated listening on radio, then it's watching on TV. I think that when watching it live you get a 'feel' for who will win and if Manly are 'on their game'.
Your thoughts?

I prefer listening to football games that aren't Manl on the radio over watching it.

I prefer watching games one TV but get more nervous watching on TV

Copa...the hill just on either side of the beer shed is the best seat in the house to watch a live game at Brookie. Im usually just to the right of the beer shed. Come over next Sunday!

EagleRock40 said:
Copa...the hill just on either side of the beer shed is the best seat in the house to watch a live game at Brookie. Im usually just to the right of the beer shed. Come over next Sunday!

Yeah Copa and as Mark said, often Vidmar DSM sometimes myself and usually a few others are on the southern side of the beer shed high up the back (right hand side of beer shed as you look from the ground up at the shed).

Come over, do the secret handshake and say hello :cool:

I sit rather than stand right in front of the beer hut. Usually first row sitting in front of the standing people. Usually have 4 teenagers with me. Sometimes more upwards the 40 line nearer the opposition supporters if it's real busy.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
I sit anywhere. Hill, around 40m line sometimes or wooden seats, which is close to the action. I havent sat in the Grandstand for about a year.

Then I also like watching the replay. Which is repeated a number of times on Fox sports

Corso_Pete said:
Jane Try Stand 50m line, best seats in the house

"Toff"....have you got ur license.....lol

brookiegreg said:
EagleRock40 said:

Yeah Copa and as Mark said, often Vidmar DSM sometimes myself and usually a few others are on the southern side of the beer shed high up the back (right hand side of beer shed as you look from the ground up at the shed).

Come over, do the secret handshake and say hello :cool:

You blokes on the hill drink too much for me.......

Copa

As Mark said, I have the drum on the Northern 40m line (left side of beer shed looking at the hill) behind the Push It Up Manly sign. As said by Brookiegreg, come say hi next time you are at Brookie. You don't have to hang with us all game, just introduce yourself.

Jono said:
Copa

As Mark said, I have the drum on the Northern 40m line (left side of beer shed looking at the hill) behind the Push It Up Manly sign. As said by Brookiegreg, come say hi next time you are at Brookie. You don't have to hang with us all game, just introduce yourself.

I'd steer clear of this Jono Prowl character TBH.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4