Where is Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Has anyone else noticed this knob jockey has not been see or heard since the bunch of allegations were up against him....
Is he on holidays or has his big fat bald head been pulled in by Smiffy.

Cant be a coincidence, surely.

Frogz said:
Has anyone else noticed this knob jockey has not been see or heard since the bunch of allegations were up against him....
Please post a picture of your own head and hairstyle. Or think of some other criteria on which to criticise Greenberg.*

*though what you came up with, about fat and bald etc, is probably better than just relying on Greenberg being a Jewish name. It's less racist.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Frogz said:
Please post a picture of your own head and hairstyle. Or think of some other criteria on which to criticise Greenberg.*

*though what you came up with, about fat and bald etc, is probably better than just relying on Greenberg being a Jewish name. It's less racist.

Whoa slow down there buddy, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Although they think of themselves as "the chosen people" and preach that they are superior to us goyim, the Jews are certainly not a race.

Greenturd is staying out of the spotlight until this shoah blows over. Self preservation is a speciality of his I'd say.

Is he Jewish? Jewish aint no country ive ever heard of. SAY JEWISH AGAIN. I DARE YOU.

mmm that's some tasty burger.

Frogz said:

Cant be a coincidence, surely.

I'm with you on this, you could be right. Where is Ted?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Frogz said:

And I didn't know Jews were a race, so how can he be racist? I suppose Christians and Muslims are a 'race' as well? Terribly uneducated...

Ralphie said:
CHARGE......goes the PC brigade.

Exactly, at least they could get their facts straight, though.

It is interesting that his supposed religion (and not specifically in this thread) has been mentioned a fair bit more than Gallop before him. In fact was it ever mentioned with Gallop?

No one ever speculated about the colour of gallop's excrement either.

Remember Brett's "gallop" after scoring a try? Wonder how a player could do a greenturd?

He is around. I saw him on Wednesday at Strathfield Station at 5.40pm catching a train to Olympic Park. He was with all his friends ie he was on his own.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4