Where is Sue Ridgepipe?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I gather sue has met the silvertails and we have not come up to her high expectations.

She has not been back since her weekend sojourn to Brookvale.

Have we been brushed?

last I saw him he was running down pittwater road with a pink lamshade sticking out the back of his pants!

dont worry boys she will be back,to be honest i dont know where she is,wait a second i will follow the trail of cookie crumbs and get back to u.

Sue has popped in briefly since the weekend but apparently she was a bit miffed about being brushed by most of the AE guys at the pre game drinks at the club.

Luckily I was there though to keep the flag flying

mata...that lampshade got stuck after sue celebrated long and hard down paddington way after the win..should be fit within the week

Sue has popped in briefly since the weekend but apparently she was a bit miffed about being brushed by most of the AE guys at the pre game drinks at the club.

I couldnt make it. I barely made the game because of my craving for a sausage sanga that took me on a tour of north shore hardware stores. next time though...next time

[quote author=The Wheel]

I couldnt make it. I barely made the game because of my craving for a sausage sanga that took me on a tour of north shore hardware stores. next time though...next time
[/quote]

?????????

dan mayby if you tried a Milk Bar you may have found your sausage sanga a bit quicker... :doh:

Didn't even know pre-game drinks was organised.

Did he let people know via smoke signals or something?

you just have no idea do you Pepsi?

Hardware shop free or cheap sausage sangas are second to NONE!

In the end we went to the suprmarket and bought ur own and made them on the BBQ before heading to the footy

[quote author=The Wheel]

Didn't even know pre-game drinks was organised.

Did he let people know via smoke signals or something?
[/quote]

Mata sent me a SMS on Sunday morning saying it was on 8|

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7