Where is the F Off DCE thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I cant find the 5,000 pages of people that wanted this little pr1cks hide for leaving Manly. Now we wanna r00t him.
So he is now a Manly legend (again) if he backflips on the DCE circus... and Bozo will be the be the next Dalai Manager.

I can not for the life of me understand WTF is going on with this club and Game.

I wanted him to stay above FOZ and was gutted when he left. But at least I knew it was for $'s so I can cop that.

Now if he wants back in, theres no back tracking for me. I would have taken him in a heart beat.

Now can we rename the Foran thread to the "WE DONT WANT YOU" thread.

• 👍
Reactions: RWC
The guy was an absolute turd 6 weeks ago..Now its cool if he turns around for more money again. No cooling off....everyone wanted his guts...Now they will lick his ar$e.....the game is farked

The guy was an absolute turd 6 weeks ago..Now its cool if he turns around for more money again. No cooling off....everyone wanted his guts...Now they will lick his ar$e.....the game is farked

I would say the fans are farked.

It's getting more convoluted than a Melrose Place episode by about Season 4.

What am I saying, make that any season of Game of Thrones.
All the off field **** is more interesting at the moment than the footy. Bizarre.

This is just great now.....

In breaking news
Cherry-evans may now do a backflip and not go to the titans if manly can pull off a new 5 million dollar deal before round 13

So long as he can't opt out after two years fine, resign him and if others don't want come, front load it.

I cant find the 5,000 pages of people that wanted this little pr1cks hide for leaving Manly. Now we wanna r00t him.
So he is now a Manly legend (again) if he backflips on the DCE circus... and Bozo will be the be the next Dalai Manager.

I can not for the life of me understand WTF is going on with this club and Game.

Its probably right next to the thread in which everyone wants him back. This club and this game didnt devise the stupid reactions of some fans, so lets not go down the track of blaming a sport for the stupidity of a select few. I am being generous there.

Its probably right next to the thread in which everyone wants him back. This club and this game didnt devise the stupid reactions of some fans, so lets not go down the track of blaming a sport for the stupidity of a select few. I am being generous there.
u just being a dick Jatz...thanks for another useless reply to a post of mine...Are u a school teacher or just a knob

u just being a dick Jatz...thanks for another useless reply to a post of mine...Are u a school teacher or just a knob

Just like the last reply I made to one of your posts and many before that, your cant help yourself but take offense to a simple jovial reply. I'm actually someone bigger than the self absorbed internally angry person you seem to want to exhibit these days in drearily negative replies to my posts.

Get it off your chest and speak to me like an adult to tackle the issues you have with me & your life may well be better. If not the put me on ignore and move on.

Just like the last reply I made to one of your posts and many before that, your cant help yourself but take offense to a simple jovial reply. I'm actually someone bigger than the self absorbed internally angry person you seem to want to exhibit these days in drearily negative replies to my posts.

Get it off your chest and speak to me like an adult to tackle the issues you have with me & your life may well be better. If not the put me on ignore and move on.
Sorry .....I just mistaken u for a d1ckhead...guess I was right...IMO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6