Where to stand/sit at home games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Arriving in Manly next week and one of the first purchases i will be making is a season ticket/pass or whatever you call them lol.I like a sing song and a bit of atmosphere,so which part of the ground is the best for me.

Cheers in advance :)

You'll have the pick of Brookie Oval at the moment seeing as it's cricket season. When the season starts in March I would suggest standing near the can bar that's on the half way line on the hill. Can get fairly vocal in that area.

Buy the 10 game GA season pass & you won't go wrong :D

eagles2win said:
On the hill.
Head towards the push it up folks.

Judging by your name Hull KR supporter

I am indeed a Hull KR supporter :) but leaving these cold shores for sunnier climes, i need a club to support and i am now a Sea Eagle :)

Looking forward to standing on "The Hill "

PS If you have a John Dorahy type player that aint getting a game.Please send him over to Craven Park :)

We'll send the prop to Hull to toughen him up a bit.
You can then send us the next standoff that plays like Roger "the artful dodger" Millward - (for others look him up - as tough as John Sattler (played a CC final with a broken jaw) carved up a full strength Qld touring team (including Wally Lewis, Big Mal while playing for the Robbins)

eagles2win said:
We'll send the prop to Hull to toughen him up a bit.
You can then send us the next standoff that plays like Roger "the artful dodger" Millward - (for others look him up - as tough as John Sattler (played a CC final with a broken jaw) carved up a full strength Qld touring team (including Wally Lewis, Big Mal while playing for the Robbins)

Decent UK standoffs are very thin on the ground hence most clubs resorting to Australia or New Zealand to fill the role.We certainly don't produce them like "The Dodger" anymore :-( Roger is a regular at Craven Park and has a stand named after him.The jaw has caused him plenty of problems later on in life,he had cancer in it ( nothing to do with the origional break apparently ) but like Roger always did on the field,he fought it and won :)

When you mention the touring Qld team,will that be the one from 83 when they only game they lost was a Craven Park,if so i remember that game for 2 reasons.One,the thuggery that went on from the tourists,and two,which EVERYBODY that was there will remember for ever,was when Mark "Bruno" Broadhurst turned the game on it's head by pole axing a player with a hook that Tyson would have been proud of lol

Welcome Robin, Eagles2Win was on the World Club Challenge Tour I organised ealier this year, we all fell in love with the Midlands / Yorkshire and it's people.

So welcome to Oz, and mate you have picked the right team to support....the most pasionate supporters in the game.

Hope you can join the MWTS (see below in my signature) in 2013...we have a couple of Scots and a mad Yorshireman who are regulars so you would NOT be out of place AND they are all on the hill near the beer shed!!

Thanks for the welcome guys,much appreciated :) The MWTS looks good Mark,i like my "away" games more then the home ones ( something to do with the beers whilst travelling i think ) hahaha,so if the prices are good,i will be joining the mad Yorkshireman and the Scots following The Eagles :)

A Robin in Manly said:
Thanks for the welcome guys,much appreciated :) The MWTS looks good Mark,i like my "away" games more then the home ones ( something to do with the beers whilst travelling i think ) hahaha,so if the prices are good,i will be joining the mad Yorkshireman and the Scots following The Eagles :)

How is Sydney treating you so far?

Mals said:
A Robin in Manly said:

How is Sydney treating you so far?

Hey buddy.Sorry about the late reply but i ain't been around for a while.I haven't really got myself " about " yet to be honest mainly due to the hours that have gotten dumped on me haha,but i stayed in Manly for a month and am now renting a room in Dee Why and yer,i'm enjoying it up to now,except for them 2 day downpours that happen every once in a while hehe.Mighty glad that the season is just around the corner though :)

Cool, Dee Why is a nice spot to rest your head.

How are you enjoying the NRL Robin? Did you make it to the Manly V Newcastle game at Brookvale Oval?

@[A Robin in Manly]

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7