Where to watch the GF in Darwin??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am reasonably new to Darwin and still haven't managed to find a great place to watch NRL. Way too much AFL up here.

I'm wondering if anyone has good suggestions of where to watch the GF in Darwin? Obvious necessities are a big screen, sound and a good atmosphere. Preferrably other manly supporters!!

Alternatively I'd be keen to host a GF party - but I don't know any manly supporters up here! Give me a yell if you're a manly fan living in Darwin!!!

GO MANLY!! :D

Damn Jessie. I just moved from Darwin back to my home town of Coffs a few months back. Love Darwin and it's lifestyle. The people are awesome. We miss it.
Are you in Darwin itself?
I was out at Palmy and I know a few guys get together at The Hub to watch each Manly game.

Go to Parap Tavern Jessie.only a couple of ks out of town.great pub.

I watched the roosters game there.spend half my time up there,half on gold coast.might see you around-wear the jersey proudly.

and despite the susan moniker,i am a bloke so don't get your hopes up!

Thanks guys! I'm just around the corner from Parap in The Narrows, so that sounds like a good option!

Yep love it up here, so relaxed!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4