Where was the crowd noise?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Had to listen to the radio, and they kept saying the crowd was silent and didn't come good till the 60th minute?
Need to be sorting that shiit out...starting on Friday night!

Look, it was a lovely day, the game didn't have high intensity. It felt like manly would win all game and it came off. I swore a few times, but it was a carnival atmosphere really, all smiles in the crowd around the family hill.

It was more fox. All games on fox sound that way

Berkeley_Eagle said:
RE: Where was the crowd noise?

They were up in the box getting pissed
Haha..Yes knowing who was up there I think you're spot on BE:D

Agreed. The crowd was quiet but that was largely because the players were also flat. Because of the heat it seemed to me that both teams were playing in third gear. It was an ordinary game, but I'm sure the heat played a part in this. The crowd did get animated for a couple of minutes when the forwards lifted their intensity and made some bone-crunching tackles.
I must say that for once on the hill the sound system was plainly audible, so well done whoever fixed that problem. Grant was in good voice also.

I thought the crowd was quite vocal especially in the 2nd half. I was on hill near the can bar on the half way line so probably the loudest area.

TV broadcast edit out the crowd noise to make the game clearly audible for viewers.
We were cheering, though the touch footy attitude of the Manly Players would stop it quickly.

What happend to passing the ball only to a Player in a better position that yourself :huh:

Manly would have won by a decent margin if they took the tackle instead of handing over the ball with all the hospital passes yesterday.:dodgy:

Glad for the two points and glimpses of the obvious talent the Players have :rolleyes:

Plus the drum wasn't there this week to lead some of the chants. I was in the corporate boxes with the other WCC supporters, so decided not to take it this week.

Never much noise at Brookvale. People need to stop being self-conscious & thinking that your mates will think that you're uncool for singing & fire the F up.

My Dad was walking down the main street in Forster recently wearing a Manly polo shirt. A 3 yr old boy spotted the shirt & started chanting Maaaanly, Maaaanly, Maaaanly! My Dad laughed & stopped to chat to him & his Mum. The little kid is crazy about Manly, shame he doesn't live near Brookie, he'd make plenty of noise at games!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6