Where was the penalty at 82.18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daveagle

Reserve Grader
Reynolds is clearly off side by 4 metres, which allows him to shut down Cherry's field goal attempt. Then when Snake is taking the shot, he is the one pressuring him and in his face .

The pinkies didn't have the guts to make the correct call. Whistle goes away obviously in golden point.

Courageous effort fellas, hold you heads up.

Sorry guys just seen a similar thread after posting this one .

Speaking of penalties... I appreciate the season is done and dusted for us, but can someone please explain why Jamie didn't get another shot from right in front after our last try and Reni was sent to the sin bin? I thought it was an infringement after the try?

Clint said:
Speaking of penalties... I appreciate the season is done and dusted for us, but can someone please explain why Jamie didn't get another shot from right in front after our last try and Reni was sent to the sin bin? I thought it was an infringement after the try?

Because it happened after the try was scored.
In order to be a possible 8 point try the foul has to happen in the process of making the try.

I.e. Billy slater kneeing and kicking people as they put the ball down, that should be a penalty in front after the conversion attempt.

In this case Chase Blair scores out on the left and then the fight happens back in field.

Good on Horo though, that was beautiful with what he did to Ennis.

It's been recorded on the mike that the touchie called him offside but the ref didn't call it. There should be apology. That's worthy of questioning the integrity of the referee.

Sorry. No story here. It's Manly. We're worse off than the Cows. At least when the Cows get ripped off the media report it and NRL speak.

Matua was sin binned but where was the penalty ? Yes we scored but how come they aren't penalised as well ? The whole game was a joke. They do a chicken wing & we have a player in the bin. They grab Lyons leg and then lose the ball they get a penalty that results in a try. They deliberately kick into the ref & get another set results in field goal. Another fiasco to add to the long list of atrocious refereeing this year.

doc said:
It's been recorded on the mike that the touchie called him offside but the ref didn't call it. There should be apology. That's worthy of questioning the integrity of the referee.

Referee "had no choice" but to bin Starling.

Referee "had no choice"but to give Dogs a scrum feed that didn't earn.

Referee had a choice to give a penalty to decide the game. Didn't give it. But in not giving it decided the game anyway.

No wonder fans are jack of the game.

Funny how in golden point last year when Reynolds did his somersault a penalty was not only given, but moved 10m forward because of the lip Foran gave him.

Pathetic. And the NRL and refs wonder why players get peed off? No consistency. No guts. Which leads to NO RESPECT.

Killer03 said:
Funny how in golden point last year when Reynolds did his somersault a penalty was not only given, but moved 10m forward because of the lip Foran gave him.

Pathetic. And the NRL and refs wonder why players get peed off? No consistency. No guts. Which leads to NO RESPECT.

Reynolds is consistent.

Brissie Kid said:
doc said:

Referee "had no choice" but to bin Starling.

Referee "had no choice"but to give Dogs a scrum feed that didn't earn.

Referee had a choice to give a penalty to decide the game. Didn't give it. But in not giving it decided the game anyway.

No wonder fans are jack of the game.

Well said

wu1gg5.jpg

You know, from the look of that picture the only Dogs players not offside are the markers, the left winger and whoever it is (Hodkinson I think) who is standing next to the posts. The rest are clearly in front of the ref and Hodges has not even got the ball in his hands at dummy half. The ball is still being played and they have already started moving forward.

I thought the rule was that the defence is not allowed to move forward until the ball has cleared the ruck?

Nothing will happen though. Remember we're dealing with the Scumdogs own Teflon Toad Greenturd.

They will probably explain it away by claiming the referee was standing back more than 10m. So they weren't offside.

Not saying I think that is what happened. Just that's the smother excuse they will try to fly with.

Rothfield has picked it up.

LOWLIGHT

What’s the point of having golden point extra time when the referees stop enforcing the laws of the game. Players are often metres offside for field goal charge downs because they know they will never, ever get penalised.

Here is the link, he has had a busy day on Silvertails today.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/buzzwords/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/why_sydney_roosters_coach_trent_robinson_will_never_sack_under_siege_stalwa/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6