where we are at

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I think our forwards are starting to really hit their straps and are holding their own against the opposition and laying a platform.

No DCE means the polish and direction is not there in attack and therefore any advantage gained by our forwards is negated by the rudderless attack. Tonight this was compounded by no Parcell, meaning our halves received poor service (particularly in the opposition 20 where it needs to be sharp).

The desire and raw talent is there, but we need our best side on the park to beat the really good teams and that showed tonight. We more than held our own in the middle but couldn't convert that into points due to personnel.

I really think Dylan Walker needs to hit Taupau and Snake with quality ball down that left edge.

I really think we are using Kapow incorrectly although I think he is going well we really need his impact coming off the bench in shorter spells like he did for the Tigers and NZ

Our defence was good. The first three of the opposition's tries were from kicks. Our attack is poor. We don't have many players who can, or are prepared, to offload. Has Myles ever passed the ball in Manly colours?
Walker is not a 5/8. We were without our regular halfback and hooker - two of our attacking weapons.
But the quality of attack from most NRL teams these days is hampered by "completion rates". Don't drop the ball for five tackles then kick it on the 6th and hope for a mistake or a lucky bounce.
I can't see anything that TB has done to improve our attack, which Tooves was criticised for last season.

We are looking like another preimiership if the NRL is not staging the the game to get Parra, Bulldogs, north Qld is Boncos to win.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8