Where will we finish?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Having seen us play 3 games this year,just wondering what everyones predictions are 4 the season? Fingers crossed if we can keep our all our forwards healthy,i honestly believe were capable of cracking the top 4. our depth(apart from front row) is looking good with all the young guns stepping up and delivering when required.For me there isnt a standout team this year,and with some luck with injuries were definately in the mix!

I agree totally that a top 4 finish is possible with a good run with injuries. I  Started the year thinking we had no depth, but now believe we have great depth and the best crop of youngsters coming through out of any NRL team.

8th - I would be happy with this and anything more is a bonus. I think we can build on this in the years to come.

It was funny most of us predicting we would do terrible after round one.

Theres a sticky post with ore season predictions but I think the main answer you will get is 5th

I said 5th (in the sticky above), and I'll stay with that prediction.....as to where we will conclude the season.....lap of the gods

I think we will fade out in the back half of the season. The long year usually starts to take a toll on the rookies about midway through and with an inury or 2 we might struggle. 7th or 8th I think is realistic. I dont believe we are a top 4 side.

We are definitely on the up though which is a good thing for seasons to come.

Got on pre season due to last year - in perspective belted the premiers & Purple cheats without Snake prior to a mass of injuries/suspensions. Only concerns were Stewart doing a knee again & if the mongrel would come back to the pack. Personally expected Lussick to make an impact (& will imo - this guy can play) & had high  hopes for Oldfield & hoppa who in limited game time last season showed the goods. Buhrer has exceeded expectation & Joe is better than i thought he could be. OK - enough rambling - finish 3rd & win premiership. Biggest threats imo Tigers(who are copping injuries atm) & the Bullpups.

I am going to go out on a limb and say we are going to finish at the 80 minute mark of the last game we play in this season

Dan link said:
I am going to go out on a limb and say we are going to finish at the 80 minute mark of the last game we play in this season

Exactly my thoughts Dan! Too early to say but the season has a good feel about it after 3 games. Ask again in August mauler ;-)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4