Where will you be for eels game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am in Sydney this week and have squeezed in some game time so will get to brooky for the eels game. Will be with a bunch of old school eagles tragics but will try to say hullo to silvertails if I can. Where will u be sat (as the poems say)?

Not sitting (seats are for sooks & Melbourne fans). Will be standing on the north side of the beer shed, lots of ST regulars over there.

Members reserved seating area - hill concourse on half way

Ian Martin tragic said:
I am in Sydney this week and have squeezed in some game time so will get to brooky for the eels game. Will be with a bunch of old school eagles tragics but will try to say hullo to silvertails if I can. Where will u be sat (as the poems say)?

We'll be everywhere you look

Kiwi Eagle said:
Will be in Megan Fox's bedroom, she normally isn't bad about letting me put the footy on though
Impressive. Do you get her to dress in sheep's clothing for you?
:D

Standing under the Fulton-Menzies stand. Let's hope Sunday is fine & dry & we get a decent crowd.

Mals said:
Standing under the Fulton-Menzies stand. Let's hope Sunday is fine & dry & we get a decent crowd.

thanks folks. that's a beautiful snapshot of the day everyone is planning. As my second and last game live for some time (till manly go over to pomland again to recover the wcc) I'll be drinking in the sights (hopefully) of the mighty eagles doing the business again like they did v the chooks.

will try to say hullo to the crew over by the beerstand if I can.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6