Where's Wally. Who's hopeless?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Luke Burgess is hopeless. How many years did we sign him for? What a ****ing booby prize.

Peter Hiku is a hopeless winger. Slow and is positionally challenged. 20 put on his side in the first half. My nanna could speed past him. But we knew that years ago. Where does he fit?

Willie Mason is so old he's hopeless. If we sign him for another year we are on drugs.

Jorge Tafua. Raves in attack, but he has to score tries because he can't catch and is such a massive defensive liability.

Many others bordering on hopeless and wouldn't get a run anywhere else.

Liked Tom Symonds tonight, without his defence on JT they would have scored another 20

Hiku is a different player in the centres. I don't know if he's been promised a starting position but unless we lose Tafua & T.T. plus a depth winger or two I'd prefer he is sacked from the wing and stays as a backup centre, which we will need with our two star centres taking occasional weeks off for injury and Lyon possibly needing to cover in the halves.

Burgess I agree with. He's been a bust as a buy really.

Hiku isn't a winger and we know that. He's better suited to FB or centre but with Snake and Turbo Tom it looks like his future will be at centre where defensively he is a lot better.

Mason wasn't that bad. He had a few team mates who were worse tonight.

Jorge can't catch a bomb that he jumps for. His defence was ok, I don't know where you thought he was a liability.

Agreed with T-Red. That very reason is why I gave him my 3rd vote tonight.

How can Jorge still not look at ball in the air when he has to catch it. Can we get the afl skills coach back because what ever we did in the passed hasn't fixed it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6