Which club are you backing from here? and WHY?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which club are you backing from here?

• Bellamy's brown bags

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Choking Gummies

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Faiders

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • De$$ie$ mercenaries

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ridem' Cowboys

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Bongo's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly feeder club (aka Chocolate Soldiers)

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Tits

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Worriers

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Tigers (couldn't be bothered coming up with a name for them)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season ends in 2 weeks - don't care after that

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Note - I did not use the word 'supporting'.

This is purely a subjective question about who you think will win...... or who you would prefer to have win.

For what its worth, I think the Storm will do it again I am afraid. Well drilled, completely experienced, and flying under the radar (I live in Melbourne, and I swear not a single person here could tell you where they are on the ladder). That lack of intensity and pressure in the media works in their favour so much. I hate it.

Good distraction thread for those with no hope left.
I would prefer to see the fishes win. They never have, poor things. Lets get the monkey off their backs, it would be good for the game. Maybe.
If they can't do it this year, with Ennis leading them around, with Barbs, Wade G, Fifita, Holmes in form ~ THEY NEVER WILL !

i like that the sharks have never won lol... would like to see that continue...
if i HAD to pick a team i guess it would be raiders... with kids like croker, austin,sezer ,hodgeson etc etc ide rather see them get up than a bunch of grubs like smith or gallen...

Gummies to break their duck. Next is Warriors.

May once have backed the Raiders but recent experiences amongst their fan base has driven me away from them. A bigger bunch of childish sooks I've yet to meet in League circles.

Manly or the Great Void for me :tmi:

Warriors will not make it, but if they did I would watch and cheer them on :nod:

The Sharkies are a beach suburb, so if I had to care about the result, then let them get their first :party:

Sharks v Raiders GF :wait:

Manly U20's like last year....oh damn - not quite in there in 2016.....
NZ by a mile otherwise, but no Luke to create carnage in the middle & take heat off Johnson - simply won't threaten...
Therefore left with only 2 options -
Raiders who have the potential but are they ready in in 2016?
Penrith - Simply a fan of a few of their players - Cartright/Moylan/Cleary who as a Manly supporter looking at good youngsters across the NRL - think....Do any of you blokes like the beach??

I'm on the far north coast of NSW so I think that puts me in the Titans catchment area. It's mostly out of boredom but I'll keep a passing eye on their fortunes.

Good distraction thread for those with no hope left.
I would prefer to see the fishes win. They never have, poor things. Lets get the monkey off their backs, it would be good for the game. Maybe.
If they can't do it this year, with Ennis leading them around, with Barbs, Wade G, Fifita, Holmes in form ~ THEY NEVER WILL !

Sorry anyone but the fishes for me , I hate there arrogance and there fans , can't stand the Sharks for mine I think the storm will be very hard to beat

GF
Storm vs Sharks
Storm by 14

Gotta support the Raiders now, over all other remaining teams.
And if they are knocked out, then the Sharks, over all others.
Then if they are also knocked out, Interest drops considerably.

My grand final will be in two weeks times where I will see our great captain play his last game . After that the season is over for me . There is only one club I am passionate about and that is the mighty Sea eagles !!!
11059440_947786021945500_6665840093732400263_n.jpg

Like Andrew I also live on the far north coast and the Tits are my #2 team .... however I think this year they won't fade (as long as Hodgson is playing), and so I think the faders can do it.

Would like to see Penrith win it (Long stretch) only because the hard work they are doing and investment in football recently deserves some reward. But wouldn't mind the Raiders only on the basis that it would be a good kick in the guts to Parra for Sticky to win a premiership with them after leaving Parra hehe.

Manly (just because it is still mathematically possible, although everyone including betting agencies media experts and our own coach and players say otherwise)

If not Manly, then Dragons (just because everyone knows they are pretty crap, would be hilarious for such a crap team to go on and win)

If not Dragons, then Tigers (be a good effort to do it without Tedesco)

If not Tigers, then Penrith (good team to watch, and for Mark's son-in-law)

If not Penrith, then Warriors (good team to watch, I don't hate them yet)

If not Warriors, then Raiders (best team at this moment, but that can change quick. I'd hate them to win for Stuart, but sadly no outcome is perfect)

Under no circumstances do I want to see Sharks, Broncos, Cows or Storm win.

Especially Broncos and Storm. (And Sharks)

And I forgot all about the Dogs, please No!!

Some time back I was thinking about Penrith and why I don't hate them. I hate every other team in the comp and can genuinely come up with reasons for doing so. The only exception is Penrith.

So if we can't win - go the Panthers.

As long as bloody Bronco's don't win life will be fair!!

This place is bad enough during Origin, we don't need for the other wankers to be successful too!!

I'm sure @COMMANDER will agree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6