Which club has the worse looking jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which club has the worse looking jersey

• Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

• Bulldogs

• Rabbitohs

• Panthers

• Eels

• Sharks

• Broncos

• Titans

• Cowboys

• Storm

• knights

• Warriors

• Raiders

• West Tigers

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't mind the Dragon's one in terms of tradition etc though what gets me is the number of teams that have opted for plain socks rather than the old striped ones. Dragons, Dogs, Eels and Knights (even NSW) had two coloured striped socks but now play in plain ones. They look ridiculous in my mind. The Swans show you what striped ones look like, quite distinctive.

One another note, Manly have been consistent though we never seem to offer either the current or home and away socks for sale. You can only buy the 1978 maroon socks with the two white bands or the 1995-98 socks with the blue and red stripe on the maroon.

Most of them are very disappointing. Ours is one of the worst - looks like a "Eat at Joes" billboard and the club logo is way too small. The Broncos looks like a children's party uniform and the Sharks is incredibly boring and gets the prize for worst imo.

Doing research for this I did accidently notice that some of the Raiderettes are very hot.

I hate the rabbits the most, honestly how confused are they? they have christmas type colours and then for a logo which has a rabbit which symbolises easter.... the christmas bunnie?

Are we honestly talking about this?

When did this forum turn gay? Was it when I got my two dogs? or was it when Wheel got his first?

I know there are some pink areas of the site, but I prefer to call them light maroon, but now I am not too sure

Dan link said:

When did this forum turn gay? Was it when I got my two dogs? or was it when Wheel got his first?

I know there are some pink areas of the site, but I prefer to call them light maroon, but now I am not too sure

This coming from a bloke obsessed with his haircut and gell

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181187.msg233884#msg233884 date=1248762887]

This coming from a bloke obsessed with his haircut and gell
[/quote]

I have never and do not wear Gel thank you!

I don't like our away jersey. It's too much like the Storms.

Traditional is good. Soufs, Saints, Canberra, Rooters etc.

Modern & asymmetrical, which is most of the away jerseys, is gay. Special mention to Penriff & Broncos for most abstract use of identity.

What product do you use Dan?

Duff link said:
Traditional is good. Soufs, Saints, Canberra, Rooters etc.

Modern & asymmetrical, which is most of the away jerseys, is gay. Special mention to Penriff & Broncos for most abstract use of identity.

What product do you use Dan?

Whatever Leanne brings me home from the shops when I say

"Hey babe, when you are out can you please grab me some crap for my hair?"

Ok Dan. I believe you.

Does anyone know if we get new jerseys with the new supplier next year?

Do you really put Poo in your hair Dan?  Besides, most of the posters on this site are gay, so get over it, and don't display any homophobia.

DSM5 link said:
Do you really put Poo in your hair Dan?  Besides, most of the posters on this site are gay, so get over it, and don't display any homophobia.

poof

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4