Which game is on FOX at 7.30pm?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
I don't have FOX; I go to the Tavern to watch the game. I've been disappointed before and turned up at 7.30pm only to find out the game is on Viewers Choice and therefore being played at 9.30pm. So my question is: Is Manly on in the 7.30 game or the 9.30game?:huh:
Cheers.

Either way its 730 for me because I'll be at ANZ with Berkeley and the MWTS...thank god I got my voice back...we can call more blondes Rebecca Wilson ;)

I wonder how Uncle Rupert felt about that loss?

codewana said:
torana355 said:
Here guys for your peace of mind. :)

Looks as though you don't share that IQ box with anyone mate ;)

Ah you didn't see all the crap to be recorded bellow the footy games in that shot lol. That said the primary reason for having foxtel is for the NRL, i would not pay for it otherwise.

torana355 said:
codewana said:
torana355 said:

Ah you didn't see all the crap to be recorded bellow the footy games in that shot lol. That said the primary reason for having foxtel is for the NRL, i would not pay for it otherwise.

Gossip Girl, Masterchef, Sex and the City... all the missus' of course, eh? ;)

codewana said:
torana355 said:
codewana said:
torana355 said:

I like Masterchef :)

torana355 said:
codewana said:
torana355 said:
codewana said:
torana355 said:

Me too. But cooking shows are kinda girly :p

codewana said:
torana355 said:
codewana said:
torana355 said:
codewana said:

Me too. But cooking shows are kinda girly :p

Yeah but my Footy games to Cooking show ratio is still acceptable for a bloke :p

lismore_fan said:
Codewanna... You butch thing!
Are you content with eating toasted sandwiches for the rest of your life?

Hell no... There's a decent local pizzaria up the road from me - they deliver too!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6