Which night do we play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Friday going off the nrl website link bellow. Not happy as i have to work that night....

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/FinalsSeriesInformation/tabid/10894/Default.aspx

What a load of crap--broncos at home next weekend then storm get a home,or ethiad, the following week.....it is really fair being a Sydney team

Frogz said:
What a load of crap--broncos at home next weekend then storm get a home,or ethiad, the following week.....it is really fair being a Sydney team

After the first week the rules haven't changed. The Prelim has always been held at either SFS, ANZ, Suncorp or AAMI / Etihad.

If the game was Canberra vs Newcastle it would be at SFS. That is the way week 3 works. The game is played at the best possible ground for that state. Another example is if the 2 hosts were Cowboys and Broncos, both games would be at Suncorp.

We are lucky if we get Brisbane as we'll once again outnumber the opposition. I think the bigger problem will be the fact it is a Friday. We'll get the bad numbers again. However, it will be earlier which is an advantage.

That answers your question Mybludog btw: Friday 23rd September.

Thanx Guy's.

Might just save the marriage and avert a BIG ****FIGHT with the rest of the family

Yea, it looks like, for 2011 Finals Week 3:

Premiership: Manly Sea Eagles (W2) v Broncos/Dragons
Friday, September 23 @ Stadium Australia or Sydney Football Stadium

Friday is a bummer on one hand cuz harder to get off work and get there.
On the other my work atm is kinda encouraging us to use annual leave / rdo hours, so I'll suss it out.
That's also the start of 2 weeks of NSW School Holidays.

What time would such a match be, around the usual Fri night 7:30-7:45 kickoff?

I'd prob prefer SFS cuz there's a few more "normal" type pubs nearby, and besides, Manly will be playing @ Stadium Australia the next weekend..

The game WILL be Friday night the 23rd September, not sure on start time but I'd say 7.30pm for about a 7.45pm kick off.

BY the way the MWTS will be getting an allocation of seats together, like we did for Saturday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2