Which Williams ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

So with Brett due back which Williams would you prefer

• Tony on 1 wing with Robbo on the other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David on 1 wing with Robbo on the other

• David on 1 wing with Robbo on the other and Tony on the bench

• Total voters
This harder than it should be, Wolfman has been poor this year and T-Rex needs to learn his craft and gain some confidence - to be honest I'm not sold on either.

Wolfman had a shocker tonight, and I though it was Tony's best game for us. I'd still rather have David on one wing and Tony looking to next year.

I'm with missing-something.  Both are playing poorly.  David maybe by a whisker.  I loved it when the grubber was put in , they scored and ran the ball closer into the posts while Big T and the rest just walked back looking.  Well done you fuqwits, a harder kick and we win.  Think!!!! you bunch of arsewholes..

Wolfman, Robbo and T-Rex were all poor tonight.
Clearly our best back 3 would be Stewart, Robbo, Wolfman.

At the game T-Rex was the best. Certainly his best game in eagles colours, started to run hard and made some good defensive saves

Canteen Worker link said:
The try TRex scored was sensational, showing his potential.

He should show it more often.

That try he scored showed just how unstoppable he can be when he gets a bit of momentum behind him.

And that's what fustrates everyone! We know he is capable of winding up and being a human wrecking ball. Yet that is the first time he has done that in a Manly jumper.

So true if only T-Rex would get and stay fired up.
Wolfie - just plain dismal, maybe he should lay off the media stuff and get back to concentrating on his footy.

How about putting Foran back in to the side?  I'm sure he would have put in much more effort last night than many of the others in the team.  Then Farrar can shift to the wing and both Williams' can drop off with Trex to the bench and David to qld to find some form.

Tony Williams clearly has potential, his try last night showed that thee is something there, but he hasnt shown me enough to make me think he will fit in from the bench.

Time for him to prove himself in the reggies

mwsneagle link said:
So true if only T-Rex would get and stay fired up.
Wolfie - just plain dismal, maybe he should lay off the media stuff and get back to concentrating on his footy.

Yep manly should step in and ban him from the footy show to start with, bunch of morons on there anyway

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7