Whingers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
It really gets me when a coach can blame a decision at the end of the match as a defining moment and as to why they lost. There are plenty of errors and 50/50 calls which mould the result before you get to the 75th minute.
Easts got more than fair share of the 50/50's, especially the last couple of ball strips which gave them the chance to go upfield and try to win the game.
I wonder if Ricky Stuart blamed the bunker & touch judge for their loss or did he blame Frank Paul No-commonsene

What was The Rorter's coach's view on the forward pass that Mitchell threw in the lead up to their last try ?

Oh.

No mention of that Trent ? Just going to ignore that one you dumbass ? Pull your head out of your arse. Your side won the penalties 9-4 and got more than their share of dubious calls.

I have no issue with whinging if a dud call costs you a game at the death. It is hard when that happens. However last night was hardly a howler, it was a 50/50 call and they also had all the 50/50 calls go their way all night.

What was The Rorter's coach's view on the forward pass that Mitchell threw in the lead up to their last try ?

Oh.

No mention of that Trent ? Just going to ignore that one you dumbass ? Pull your head out of your arse. Your side won the penalties 9-4 and got more than their share of dubious calls.
exactly,the one they allowed he didnt mind,the one they didnt ,he cried his little eye,s out,cant have your cake and eat it trent

2 50/50 calls and they got 1/2 and still crying.

I guess years of rorting change your view on reality

Oh.

Watched the Latrell Mitchell forward pass try, frame by frame. His feet are 13 metres out when he passes, and the ball lands 11 metres out and then bounces several metres further forward. Now it is possible, when running, for a legal backward pass to float forward - even more than that. That's just momentum. Problem was that Mitchell had been jinking around the 12-13 metre mark for a couple of seconds, so had little forward momentum when passing.

The proof of the puddling was that Mitchell was so annoyed at himself for stuffing up the pass that he first looked up at the sky (not at the play), threw his arms up and then down in sheer annoyance at himself, and then turned away while the try was being scored. He didn't even watch the supposed "try" being scored because he knew it would be called back for the forward pass.

At 2 mins 44 secs:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/03/26/rd_4_roosters_v_seaeagleshls.html

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4