Whinging Wayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
I wish these coaches would get over not having their players available at Origin time. Bennet bleated like a lamb after the loss for the Saints last night.

What he needs to understand is there's teams in the NRL that don't have half a dozen origin players running out every week, let alone during origin.

It's just the price you pay.

Well said mate.
He also had a whinge last week about golden point after his full strength team couldn't beat the eels in extra time. That was also the NRL's fault.

I don't think he had a whinge last year about anything - and therefore he was focused and won. Are we starting to see cracks in him as he prepares for the future, or is this a well planned media stunt?

I'm sick of this ****. It's like st merge, the cap cheats and broncos are the first clubs to deal with this. WhAt about in the 80s when we had a team of internAtionals no byes or split rounds and we had to cop it sweet. I remember 84,85&86 we start those seasons on fire only to limp in to the finals after a mid season slump because of the rep season. My advice to Wayne, Martina and co is suck it up princesses

Benny seems to always have superstar teams. Now he's taking Snowden and Boyd to Knights. No strugglers for him.

Cambo you are absolutely right. I well remember the days when we had to provide the Qld side with most of their players. Stripped us of many potential premierships. Just cop it sweet Benny and enjoy Ms Elias's lasagne.

Go on Benny, take a Gold Coast or Penrith team "supercoach" see how great you are then. Must have ben hard winning with Langer, Gilly, Miles, QLD Origin team, Gasnier, Boyd, Soward etc

Wayne will be whinging a lot more in a couple of weeks when we towl them up

boo bloody hoo....he wasn't whinging when they gave a 2nd string manly team a beating in the finals last year!!Get over it princess!!

While I detest Illawarra the fact is that the comp is unfair. You don't play everybody twice, Brisbane play the majority of their matches on Friday nights, others like us play more Monday nights than the average . . .
I'd be winging too if we had eight guys out. But, seeing that it is Illarwarra I'm revelling in their pain.

yep.amazing stuff.he gets the use of 8 origin players for 21 weeks a year and it ain't fair.ask the sharks or knights if they would swap.

all this player welfare crap that gets tossed up.where was the player welfare argument when tonga ran around with a dislocated shoulder for 50 minutes in origin 1.they get well paid to do their job so get on with it.Gallen has the right idea- he loves backing up.When Cameron Smith was inking his 3 different contracts in 2010 which didnt get lodged with the NRL he wasnt thinking of the integrity of our great game and yet he gets on this bandwagon at every chance.

get on with it bennett.you trained coppers at the academy in the early 80s for 20 grand a year and now earn 6 mill over 4 years.tough gig!!

He's the one that pushed the case for guys like Soward, Creagh, Scott, Young etc to get a start in rep teams. You can't push selectors to pick your team then complain when they are picked.
Guys have been missing games and backing up from rep duty for 30 years, I'm sick of hearing about it. Suck it up.

... plus it gives other teams an even shot at winning. SOO is the great equaliser for all teams this time of year.

captainskin said:
... plus it gives other teams an even shot at winning. SOO is the great equaliser for all teams this time of year.

That is assuming the best players get picked...

They seem to if they're playing for Qld. Good for us. Scott and Thurston out. Last time we played them in Townsville Thurston and Bowen did the job on us. Tonight we will return serve. Manly by ten.

TokyoEagle said:
codewana said:
captainskin said:

That is assuming the best players get picked...

Who are you alluding was not chosen ?

No one in particular. As my history of posts will show, I'm not a fan of SOO, but this notion of it being an equaliser for the teams is something I hadn't considered. Saying that, the only way it is true is if the best players are in fact chosen on form and not history as has been the case in the past (at least for one SOO team).

It proves one thing: the Dragons rely purely on their main 17. Change that and you start to see cracks. We proved last night how it is done, without a couple of our superstars.

We had 6 players out for the Roosters game due to injury and beat them. Suck it up Benny, you sound like an idiot that can only win premierships with champions...wait that IS Benny.

Best coach in history my arse. Gibson was far better than you ever were and we are going to prove it. You can't hide from a Manly Grand Final for the whole of your career

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8