Whinging worms

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Somethings are for certain in this life. Taxes death and incessant whinging from the worms of the west when they don't win. Go to a game at Parra stadium and see how they get looked after. The game in 2010 round 2 is a great example 3 meter forward pass and massive pen count. Get over it whinging worms.

I saw all the stills in the Telecrap. Jesus, you would think they just lost a GF.

Mistakes are made in every game. Saw two tries from knock ons this weekend. Don't see them all over the paper.

Yeah it's OTT.

Where was the media outrage and evidence after the GF last year? And this clear policy from SOMEWHERE to not show replays during matches is frustrating the hell out of me.

I resent having my viewing experience on TV manipulated like this. We're entitled to be given the full picture as in the past, esp when I'm paying for it...FOXTEL.

As for refs'. incompetence and/or bias, I'll take this game...I'm sure business as usual will realign soon and we'll get shafted again.

The photos don't even prove anything. Maybe some frame by frames but not these.
Manly should send in the shots of Wolfie's hand on the ball and the non-forward pass that cost us a try.
Suck it Parra.:cool:

It is gut-wrenching for Eels because they hardly ever win anything. They almost beat Manly, so near yet so far, the trauma might affect them for years.
Same as Cows when it comes to finals.

It sound Jarryd Haynes' team lead the entire match and were pipped at the post!

Nice to hear another team whinging. I thought that was reserved for Manly & their supporters.
I'm loving it.

Eels WERE our feeder team and now it's like WE are their feeder team.
What goes around comes around!

They don't mention the good hit Glenn Stewart did on Fui that was penalised and put on report...for no further action.

No action against Hayne for his comments. Apparently only Toovey is not allowed to criticised refs. Reminds me of the Cowboys last year after the semi (or any year after a semi).

The way Jared Hayne talks to the Ref shows he's rattled & can't handle things.
This would be unsettling for the team.
Jamie Lyon keeps a cool head, the team knows he's not lost confidence.

In Greenturds famous words, Thurston was only showing emotion and we should take that into account. When we lost the GF Tooveys cheeky reply was 'I am not allowed to be emotional' lol . Hayne should have fined and Thurston too.

I would note for all the whinging about the last penalty on Sunday I don't think anyone would say it wasn't a high shot (esp in the jittery current circumstances) and a penalty.

So the thing to be upset about is that the ref missed it on the first go. The only thing to be said for him is at least he checked it out.

wedgetail eagle said:
The way Jared Hayne talks to the Ref shows he's rattled & can't handle things.
This would be unsettling for the team.

Emotionally unintelligent is the term you are looking for

Losing 21 consecutive away matches means you have more to be worried about then just refereeing. Perhaps Hayne Pain should be whinging to his forwards and halves.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It is gut-wrenching for Eels because they hardly ever win anything. They almost beat Manly, so near yet so far, the trauma might affect them for years.
Same as Cows when it comes to finals.

That's a bit harsh SER8.

What about those two beautiful spoons they picked up in 2013 and 2012 ?

Anyone remember a 5 metre forward pass that won Parra a game at Parra Stadium a few years ago. I will never forget that day.

Collect the whole set, Jarryd!

Watto1972 said:
Anyone remember a 5 metre forward pass that won Parra a game at Parra Stadium a few years ago. I will never forget that day.
Yes, the Manly players slowed up & turned to the Ref, being obviously forward, but no whistle, Joel Reddy went in to score. A joke.

1. Gift has no case to answer in the judiciary. Can someone ask Hayne to complain about how they got a "Gift" penalty?

2. Fui went down with a nothing tackle before getting up again after the penalty was awarded. Will they whine about that?

3. They were awarded a suspect "double movement try" by Peats (not part of the initial grounding, which was short!).

4. Wolfie's try was a fair try! He had at least one hand on it all the way down. Why was there no benefit of the doubt? Will Hayne complain about this 50/50 call that went their way?

5. Will Hayne whine about the "no fine" by the NRL just to show there's no bias?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6