Whistle Blower Josh Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
So Weidler on Nine news has revealed that Josh Perry is the whistle blower who brought to attention that Dank gave him an illegal substance in 2010 which Perry reported to the clubs doctor and is the real reason why Danks was asked to leave the club in 2010 rather than being cut by the club due to lack of budget.

Mmm this is very interesting.

Normally I take what Weidler says with a pinch of salt, this allegation is very explosive. I wonder if Doggler Hasler will fess up to this.

If it is true, if, then you would have have to be kidding to think it was only Perry

How's that bad or a failure on Manly's part? That proves the club and players acted appropriately and the education system and club integrity works. Or was he suggesting Manly are dodgy simply because it happened?

Brissie Kid said:
How's that bad or a failure on Manly's part? That proves the club and players acted appropriately and the education system and club integrity works. Or was he suggesting Manly are dodgy simply because it happened?

Just said he was offered something by dank, he asked the manly Dr about it and they found out it was banned, so they got rid of Dank.... Nothing wrong with that

The report did NOT say that Perry took the supplement that he was given, he just reported it cause he was not sure if it was legal.

If Hasler has information about this he needs to fess, cause the heat is on us and he was the coach of the day.

So how did the media confuse Josh Perry with Beaver :huh:

ASADA claims that they are looking into the past 2 years, wasn't JP long gone in 2011 :huh:

Love this tweet:
Michael Ball ‏@McBall
@Danny_Weidler "My sources can now reveal...that I'm an idiot." We'll..duh.

HappilyManly said:
Love this tweet:
Michael Ball ‏@McBall
@Danny_Weidler "My sources can now reveal...that I'm an idiot." We'll..duh.
Gold.

HappilyManly said:
ASADA claims that they are looking into the past 2 years, wasn't JP long gone in 2011 :huh:

Correct. He left us after the 2010 season and joined St. Helens in 2011

no-one is saying this has anything to do with ASADA though, they're just saying that this is why Dank actually got the boot from the club, something that has just been dug up, doesn't say it is part of any investigation.

sheridanstand78 said:
The report did NOT say that Perry took the supplement that he was given, he just reported it cause he was not sure if it was legal.

If Hasler has information about this he needs to fess, cause the heat is on us and he was the coach of the day.
The heat is on Hasler big time wherever Manly is implicated except for 2012.
But he's no longer our coach. I don't want this to happen at all but my evil twin thinks if the doggies had to sack Hasler it would be hilarious:D
In Tooves we trust. Onwards Mighty Eagles.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6