Whiton brainfade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Up until throwing that unbelievably dumbass pass Jack Whiton was having a shocker .... worst game I have seen him play .... and then he just sealed it with a kiss

double face plant

Haha one on the stupidest things ive seen in a league match. What a brain explosion:drunk::punch::confused:

Jack Blacken is not a good influence on one or two of the other Faiders' players. Or at least that's what I've heard through the grapevine.

and how was Joel Thompson not penalised and put on report for that forearm assault on Blake Austin's nose

I'd like to see J Croker in a manly jersey....thoughts?
Both him and Papali need to get out of there if they ever want to get themselves a premiership ring IMO

I also have been hearing for a couple of years about how this player is destined for higher honors. I have seen him play a bit but I have yet to see talent that they are talking about. I remember Luke Lewis having similar things said about him and I reckon he was a top player but I can also remember Matty Johns raving about Phil Bailey ( is that right? ) who was so pedestrian in our team and a big disappointment

I'm not sure what it is but I don't like Whiton's head. It's all smooth and shiny and weird looking. Does he have eyebrows?

Must have gotten some tips from Kimmorley.

edit: fyi Brett threw a flat pass in a s.o.o that was intercepted and qld won.

cause he sucks

repeat

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8