Who amongst you are going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I'm there, bought four tickets this morning.  Three fanatical Manly supporters and one Steelers/Manly supporter.  Manly to win.  score early and kick it over the end zone all day.  Defend like hell. 

if we somehow win i pose the question would it be the greatest victory in the clubs history

Not I. I am off to Cairns for work on Sunday morning

Not unless we won by more than 40 Nil Cambo (or better than 70-7 (V Penrith 1973)

DSM5 - see the MWTS forum re plans

I'm going but I'm planning on taking ear plugs and a blindfold in case it gets to the point where I can't stand it anymore  :-[

Never knew you were a closet steelers fan DSM.

Give us your best Rod Wishart shot at goal impersonation.

Or even better sing us the club song. ;)

Taste of Steel (1984)

Come on, mighty Wollongong,
We're the Illawarra Steelers.
You can't go wrong with the men so strong,
Gonna give 'em the taste of steel.

We mean it,
We're gonna make it happen right.
And when the whistle blows,
We're gonna get out there and fight.
It's our best game,
It's our own name,
It's our red crusade.

We're gonna tackle,
We're gonna shake 'em to the ground.
Gonna keep on scoring tries,
Gonna keep on winning games.
We're out to play,
We're out to stay,
It's our red crusade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs&feature=related

"We're in hell right now gentlemen...believe me - And we can stay here and get the s**t kicked out of us or we can fight our way back..."

Pacino at his best and very apt for Sunday

Jonesyv2 link said:
If they went on to win the GF, i dare say it would be Cambo
Yes, if we won the GF from hre it would be the greatest upset in the history of sports. They should be 140/1, not 40/1. However, the games have to played and hence why we are here.

vidmar link said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs&feature=related

\"We're in hell right now gentlemen...believe me - And we can stay here and get the s**t kicked out of us or we can fight our way back...\"

Pacino at his best and very apt for Sunday

Good choice vid - one of the all-time classic and powerful footie movies.

Unfortunately not me for this one guys.Financially and logistically impossible.Good luck to all going.I will probably even have to tape it,cause mightn't get to watch it live.

There was a lot of talk here earlier in the year about "true supporters"...something to do with being members etc etc...that was complete BS but I must say those that go to Sundays game really are "true supporters"....it will be hostile, and we will probably get flogged by about 50 points....but I tell you what, the players will be really really appreciative of what you are doing......so well done to all who are making the trek.

I'll be there to support the boys.

I accept those who can't go due to various valid reasons.

But I wonder how manly fair weather fans will not turn up just because they can't be arsed, and only feel like going to match if they expect a win.

If by a miracle Santa and the Easter Bunny combine their powers and align the stars for a Manly win, I'll be laughing at all of those who wussed out of going to the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDpr05zmB4

Anyone going please see this just in case and please leave all cough lozenges at home.

I have to be honest when I left the ground on Sunday I was giving serious consideration to not going, yesterday I was giving second thoughts as to whether I would attend and today I bought my ticket.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6