Who else is Going to the GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deadlyeagle

Reserve Grader
I don't often post here much but I am an avid reader of the forums.

I live in Brisbane and I just recently booked flights to go to Sydney and watch the GF. I am now soo pumped to smash whoever we verse. A part of me wants to verse the storm as I think it would be worth the watch even if we lost.

I excited to a rare opportunity to watch Manly win another premiership. Who else is going to the Grand Final?

Common Manly! Lets smash them! who is with me !?!

deadlyeagle said:
I don't often post here much but I am an avid reader of the forums.

I live in Brisbane and I just recently booked flights to go to Sydney and watch the GF. I am now soo pumped to smash whoever we verse. A part of me wants to verse the storm as I think it would be worth the watch even if we lost.

I excited to a rare opportunity to watch Manly win another premiership. Who else is going to the Grand Final?

Common Manly! Lets smash them! who is with me !?!

Not that rare, the last one was only 3 years ago.

I'm on ebay right now looking for a deal... or to be ripped off; but hey, I don't care, I will pay what it takes for good seats for three.

Lol Rusty in 64 years (since 1947) we have only won 7 premierships.

We may be on a hot streak for the past 5-10 years but on the overall scheme of things its a rare opportunity.

deadlyeagle said:
Lol Rusty in 64 years (since 1947) we have only won 7 premierships.

We may be on a hot streak for the past 5-10 years but on the overall scheme of things its a rare opportunity.

Fair call.

But... I think if you said to supporters of most clubs that their team could win one every 9 years they would take it in a heart beat. (About to become every 8 years btw.)

Also I have the feeling that we will win more then one with the current 6 and 7.

torana355 said:
Garts said:
I will be going. Just need to get 3 tickets.

Email Mark by Monday as he is going to be getting more seats with the MWTS then.

Would love to but I have my 8 yr old niece coming down for the game. Mark's package is more for the adults.

I should also have some Cat 1 tickets to seel at Face Value on Monday, they are however $190 each.....so if you want to keep the costs down maybe just buy in the general sale and go for Cat 3 or Cat 4

bones said:
I don't think I'll go... I'm over the whole football thing for this year.

Good call Bones. After 26 games that is probably enough for anyone. Seriously guys good luck next week. I was there last night - took four bloody hours to get there from Canberra - you guys think it is hard to get to the city on a Friday night - I gave away the M5 and caught the train from MacArthur. Pleasingly my car was still in tact this morning. Atmosphere in Manly section was very good.

As far as who will win the question is - have the warriors already played their GF. However if they play like they did tonight they can beat you but my money will be on manly. (not that I bet on football - far more important than money!!!)

My ticket is secured.
ANZ Stadium Members area.

Better seats, without the plebs and shorter lines to food, beer & the dunnies.

See you all before or after the game!

lismore_fan said:
My ticket is secured.

You're not hanging with the MWTS crew:huh:..

I'm there driving Down from redcliffe Saturday morning driving back Tuesday ;)

lismore_fan said:
My ticket is secured.

Ditto for me.
Wouldn't miss out on cheering on the Manly Team for the last time in 2011 :heart:

Garts said:
torana355 said:
Garts said:
I will be going. Just need to get 3 tickets.

Email Mark by Monday as he is going to be getting more seats with the MWTS then.

Would love to but I have my 8 yr old niece coming down for the game. Mark's package is more for the adults.

I purchased 3 tickets from Mark's offering and I am bringing two of my kids. Admittedley one is 19 but the other is 13. The young fella has spent his life till now with me so I doubt the MWTS are any worse than he has already experienced. :)

8yo might be pushing it though.

This will be my first game with the MWTS. Looking forward to the experience. I have to pass on my thanks to Mark for organising this. The package covers just about anything we would want to do on the day.

I purchased 3 tickets from Mark's offering and I am bringing two of my kids. Admittedley one is 19 but the other is 13. The young fella has spent his life till now with me so I doubt the MWTS are any worse than he has already experienced. :)

8yo might be pushing it though.

This will be my first game with the MWTS. Looking forward to the experience. I have to pass on my thanks to Mark for organising this. The package covers just about anything we would want to do on the day.
Mate I've been taking my girl to these gigs for years.She is now 14, and a great kid. She knows how it is..and really it's no more than they hear at school these days. She in fact has had to chip the old man a cpl of times when his linguistic enthusiasm has got the best of him. There's a cpl of posters on here who regulary bring their kids (teens), and it has been fun watching them grow up accompanied by the MWTS family.

Driving down from Millmerran Qld on Friday, going home Monday! Would love to get another ticket for 13 yo mad Manly daughter but only have 2 tickets and taking Wifey! If I could get 3 together I'd do it in a heartbeat. Should email Mark and see what he might be able to do. Daughter has been a Manly fan for years - gets a hard time at school every footy season from the Bronco yobbos (i.e. the whole school hahahaha) and would love to reward her support!! Will see - those sad little Bronco supporters will be trying to offload tickets this week!! lmao

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2