Who else is guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Cmon, put your hands up

Who else thought the season was done and dusted after 15mins ?

I certainly did, and I'm ashamed of myself. Should never have doubted this bunch we have running around

I didn't think we'd win it prior to the game. I didn't give up at 15 as I thought if we hold the ball we had a chance. But fk me - didn't think we would hammer them like that.
How good was that

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cmon, put your hands up

I certainly did, and I'm ashamed of myself. Should never have doubted this bunch we have running around

Lets not dwell on that mate ;)

Instead lets enjoy seeing Inglis, Burgess and Russell Crowe sporting sad faces. This is so so good

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cmon, put your hands up

C'mon man, don't do that...just take it from when Ballin scored and i felt all superior again!:blush:
Hands are up.

Last year, in the prelim final I knew we were gorne after 15mins.. not this year, although I was nervous after 15mins

After 14- nil i thought we were not going to win . however before the game i was so confident

i put $1000 on Manly @ $3 !!!!!

i would lose that money in a heartbeat to see Manly lift the trophy next week !!!!

Man I am in alice springs tonight without the ability to pause the match and watch it when the wife and kids are asleep. I was so concerned. After the first try I went downstairs to help out with the kids dinner then came up and they were showing a replay of the Reynolds conversion - nup 14 zip. Once snake scored I knew we had it. Was only refs I was concerned about. But we plays too good for them to influence this game.

panash said:
After 14- nil i thought we were not going to win . however before the game i was so confident

i would lose that money in a heartbeat to see Manly lift the trophy next week !!!!

Wow, nice, i put 100 on us @ 3.05 lol

torana355 said:
panash said:

Wow, nice, i put 100 on us @ 3.05 lol

thanks champ !!!

Jerry1 said:
I didn't think we'd win it prior to the game. I didn't give up at 15 as I thought if we hold the ball we had a chance. But fk me - didn't think we would hammer them like that.
How good was that

That sums me up too.

Confessing Kiwi. At 14-0 was thinking they don't deserve to go out like this. Lucky they had other plans. Epic win. Awesome team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7