Who else put Money of Warringah just for the hell of it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
well i didn't leave much to put here :p

Melbourne, put a ten'r on Warringah for the hell of it. Not my only bet but should be good if he comes in.

I havent had a punt yet, I will just do my usual blind pick when I get to the pub this afternoon

most people are blind when they leave the pub Dan, you starting early :)

And Warringah is in my trifecta.

Fro link said:
most people are blind when they leave the pub Dan, you starting early :)

And Warringah is in my trifecta.

I have too much work on, so Leanne is putting a bet on for me down is Maryborough and I will just watch the game at work.

Put $10 on Warringah for a place just for the hell of it.

My money was on Leica Ding because it was carrying the Maroon and white colours. Didn't do me any good though.

not me because when i hear the name warringah all i can think of nowdays is the ****house excuse for a council we have here .
Rather fitting the horse put in a ****house performance just like the council :D

In hindsight we should have all backed shocking because that summed up our season.

We should have backed alcohol pop seeing as that is what dictated our fortunes from day one this year.

We should have all backed 1st and second place with crime scene also being a special for Brett's infamous night out.

Yea I did.
And also on the one with the jockey in Maroon & White.
Whilst neither of those got any place, I did manage to break even from all bets and sweeps, which is very good.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6