Who for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As if Des is going to give Weekes a go. The guy is allergic to picking young players, the only reason Olakau’atu and Schuster entered the side in the first place is because Jack Gosiewski and Sironen got injured early last season and he was forced to play his hand. Same with Koula (because Talakai ended Harper and Parker got injured) and Tuipulotu because Saab and Tommy have gone down.

Looking forward to next week though with DCE out for origin. Will be good for both us and state!

Weekes
Saab
Koula
Tuipolatu
Garrick
Foz
Dce unfortunately
Jake
Croker
Josh A
Olakuatu
Lawton
Schuster

Walker
Sipley
Bullemour
Davey
DCE likely to be picked for origin.

Probability is extremely low, my thought more to the future as this season looks highly unlikely with the players that are being selected..

1. Koula
2. Garrick
3. Tippytoes
4. Weekes
5. Vega
6. Schuster
7. Foz
8. Alioia
9. Croker
10. Jake
11. Guaca
12. Davey
13. Bullemoor

14. Walker
15. Keppie
16. Tuitavake
17. Gordy

Des said Paseka might be okay for next week, Lawton will definitely be available, but there is uncertainty about Walker.

Saab also should be available - if so, I expect he'll regain his right wing spot with Tuipilotu on the left.

I don’t think Jake will get picked imo.
I think I heard Freddy praising his efforts tonight.

Any word on Bully? I assume he was sick this week hope he’s back next week, really wanna see him play in the middle
Might get his chance, Walkers leg is playing up again, lost count on how many times he goes down injured in games.

Des said Paseka might be okay for next week, Lawton will definitely be available, but there is uncertainty about Walker.

Saab also should be available - if so, I expect he'll regain his right wing spot with Tuipilotu on the left.

Paseka's a big plus, as is Karl. Flip a coin on Saab and Jorge.

I’m so relieved to see these guys are back. It’s great to have some underperforming players available to replace the current underperforming players. I’m concerned however that they might underperform their underperformance because they will need the run to get back to underperforming.

It’s all quite underwhelming actually. How great for the NRL that people will get to watch these players on primetime.

Oh, and by the way, while I am here, Tuipolatus hit last week was an entertaining prime time play, but Manly will be penalised if they do that.

Nobody wins!. sob sob!

NYEagle

Flip a coin on Saab and Jorge.
Whatever Saab's deficiencies, he's been quite safe under the high ball this year (has more problems with grubbers). As in the past, I'd prefer to play the fastest winger in the comp rather the slowest.

Our attack would probably work better if Koula was playing outside Foran & Schuster. I think Harper has received more good ball in the last two games than Koula has all season!

Weekes
Garrick
Tui
Koula (On foran's side so he can actually be activated)
Saab
Schuster
Foz
Aloiai
Crocker
Paseka (Des said possibility, otherwise Sipley)
Davey
Smole
Jake (Freddy might be loyal, but I don't think Jake deserves a blue jersey over some other middles)

Walker
Lawton
Bully
Keppie

This team can beat Warriors. Perfect time to blood Weekes, in front of home fans against an inconsistent warriors side that we just have to beat. Koula has to play on the left I believe. Foran knows how to use him and put him in space.

It's funny how people think the same players with a different number on their jersey helps.

Likewise those not good enough to play one week are the solution next week.

We are a one man band - simple as that.

I just wanted to see where everybody stands with selections..our season is over pretty much...but yeah I enjoy reading what everybody thinks and it is a forum for fans to display their coaching skills lol

It's funny how people think the same players with a different number on their jersey helps.

Likewise those not good enough to play one week are the solution next week.

We are a one man band - simple as that.
Will get walloped next week too!!

Whatever Saab's deficiencies, he's been quite safe under the high ball this year (has more problems with grubbers). As in the past, I'd prefer to play the fastest winger in the comp rather the slowest.

Our attack would probably work better if Koula was playing outside Foran & Schuster. I think Harper has received more good ball in the last two games than Koula has all season!
If Saab was there last night,at the very least he doesn’t have Coates jumping on his head and if he actually did manage that,Coates would be one hell of a jumper

When we lose DCE to SOO, it will be interesting to see the Foran/Schuster halves combo and what direction the team gets. Plus what kind of ball the right hand side gets because as it stands they are getting crap quality.
I quietly would love to see Humphrey on the bench to get some time with the big boys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4