Who has entered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silver Eagle said:
Ive entered when do they pick the winners ??

Already have mate. If Shoe1 pulls a hammy in the warm up, your still a chance of selection ;)

Shoe1 said:
I'll update this thread on the night and let you know my sock colour or something. The club is providing t shirts to players to wear. My ambition is to at least catch the ball and pass it without looking like a goose!:p

Throw a dummy and sprint away.

Footballers...especially ex-footballers think that they are the only ones who know how to dummy.

....Dummies!

Is it too late to get a silvertails shirt made for you?

Shoe1 said:
Dan said:
Is it too late to get a silvertails shirt made for you?

I think so Dan, and they're providing us with playing shirts.
Have fun mate, do you know who is playing in the manly team??

Maybe theres a case for a Silvertails team Clint.
Captain Dan would even fly home for that game....

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/06/26/member_update_free_flags_friday_.html

Tomorrow night legends Steve Menzies, Cliffy Lyons and Mark Carroll are just some of the names who will be lining up to take on a team of 2014 Sea Eagles Members in the pre-match before the Sea Eagles clash with the Sydney Roosters at Brookvale Oval.

The Members side are ready and raring to go and the legends side are keen to rekindle some old combinations so it’s sure to be entertaining. The match starts at 6:45pm so come along and cheer for some past heroes as they take on some of the Sea Eagle’s biggest fans!

@Shoe1 vs Spud :p

A shame this isn't the half time entertainment, deserves to be played in front of a packed crowd :)

HappilyManly said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/06/26/member_update_free_flags_friday_.html

Tomorrow night legends Steve Menzies, Cliffy Lyons and Mark Carroll are just some of the names who will be lining up to take on a team of 2014 Sea Eagles Members in the pre-match before the Sea Eagles clash with the Sydney Roosters at Brookvale Oval.

The Members side are ready and raring to go and the legends side are keen to rekindle some old combinations so it’s sure to be entertaining. The match starts at 6:45pm so come along and cheer for some past heroes as they take on some of the Sea Eagle’s biggest fans!

@Shoe1 vs Spud :p

slightly nervous now

Just run at him full tilt from the kickoff @Shoe1 , worked a treat for The Chief ;)

Cliffy, Beaver, Dunford, Nevin, Spud, O'Donnel,Gartner,C Randall are the Legends vs @Shoe1 :D

Legend 3-1 not sure who scored but Cliffy was miffed that Beaver over ran his fluck passes. 'We haven't played together for a while. He was over in France so must be all that wine he had been drinking' :p

Shoe1 said:
I was green and gold socks. Had a blast, now for a beer!

Awesome...grab that beer and tell us more details! MORE DETAILS!

c'mon man...you've done what we all want to do!

Like when my mate won that lap around bathurst in a v8 race car from sunrise!

Yeah I echo those sentiments!

Tell us all some more please @Shoe1

Wish we had a better SeeEaglesTV, like the Sydney Swans.

Would love to have seen this game.

Well done Shoe.

Am still hurting on missing out on this awesome opportunity.

The members can hold their heads high. They did themselves proud.

I came around the back of the KA Stand to say hello @Shoe1 but obviously missed you :(

Well we met up outside the ground, 10 of us. Mixture of men and women, some from far away ( mudgee, orange). The club people took us over to st Augustine's to get changed and prepare. Josh Perry was assigned to be our minder/coach. Top bloke, really relaxed. We were just chatting about the night's game really rather than training.

After a while we went to the back of the stand to meet the legends, beaver, Dan gartner, Matt dunford, Dave o'donnell, spud, cliffy, Shannon nevin, chad randall, also cliffy's son helped them out. We had about 20 mins waiting at the back of the tunnel talking. Sterlo came and said hi, we offered him a spot on our team but he lagged it.

Then we got to run out the tunnel and stand on the field, we just saw holden cup score to win. Then we got to play, 6 a side with subs playing across the field.

I thought we played pretty well, but very hard to get a break. The legends were great at passing, running angles off cliffy and opening us up. They bombed a few tries thankfully. Shannon scorched through for a couple of tries.

It was over too soon! Then photos and hanging on the field while the 1st grade teams came out to train. Then back to the changing rooms, shower and back in to brookie in time to watch a great match. Well done to the team, legends, club.

Sorry I missed you Clint. The pic is great, but I look much slower on the video my son took! I prefer the still shot!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7