Who is going Friday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't like the way the club is being run at the moment.

I need to feel more appreciated.

Thanks Jatz. All that talk about football teams & people going to games was freaking me out. It's not the type of thing I expect to see on here.

Duff link said:
Thanks Jatz. All that talk about football teams & people going to games was freaking me out. It's not the type of thing I expect to see on here.

F off c***. If you want to talk football go to a football forum you bogan.

I'll try to make it to the trial, not sure if I will though. Will try my best though, no matter how many times you see the Sharkies get hammered it never gets old.

Does anyone want to Trial the beer with me? or Trial the Pies? i will be bringing my Trial Sign "This is a Trial Sign" with me as well.

I will also probably Trial the Leagues club after just to make sure it's still alright

they will play the same song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

You have to love Living on a Prayer one of the greatest rock anthems ever written (and performed)

I can't understand why people are down on Bon Jovi!He's not a bad singer,and will bring in female interest(and some males).What's every ones problem?

Went past Brookie this morning, still a couple of Cranes in front of the JT stand and also Arko stand is complety covered.  Looks like the hill could be a popular place

SwornEagle link said:
[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=186394.msg314750#msg314750 date=1297232976]

F off c***. If you want to talk football go to a football forum you bogan.

Ah, I thought this was a football forum
[/quote]

Sarcasm, buddy.

Jonesyv2 link said:
Does anyone want to Trial the beer with me? or Trial the Pies? i will be bringing my Trial Sign \"This is a Trial Sign\" with me as well.

I will also probably Trial the Leagues club after just to make sure it's still alright

I have no doubts that the consistent standards will be maintained this year, with both the Beers and Pies a lovely Luke Warm.

And The Leagues Club hasn't changed much in a long time.

Jonesyv2 link said:
Does anyone want to Trial the beer with me? or Trial the Pies? i will be bringing my Trial Sign \"This is a Trial Sign\" with me as well.

You should be put on Trial for that post.

Fluffy link said:
Matt Cross has hair (well did at the cricket) so is unrecognisable
I'll be there - just One More Sleep !!!

Matt looks fantastic as he almost sidesweeps me on his runs at DY Beach.  He is just the type of forward we used to have - Tall and hard as a rock.

Could this be our Top 25?

Brett Stewart
Glen Stewart
George Rose
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Dean Whare
Shane Rodney
Kerian Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Matt Cross
Will Hopoate
Michael Robertson
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Joe Galuvao
Jamie Buhrer
David Williams
Tony Williams
Michael Robertson
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison
Terence Seuseu
Michael Oldfield
Jason King

The Wheel link said:
Went past Brookie this morning, still a couple of Cranes in front of the JT stand and also Arko stand is complety covered.  Looks like the hill could be a popular place

Since when does Thurston have a stand at Brookie ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7