Who is going on Monday, and who is buying me beer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am making the long trek down from paradise to the Insular Peninsula for the game on Monday.

Wondered who else is going and whether you are going to the Leagues Club before and/or after the game for a few (I only have to catch a flight on Tuesday so no big deal for me)

but yeah anyone going, want to catch up for a beer?

Dan

Was going to Leagues Club before game but I see the Beaver thing is happening at 6:15 so may go straight to the ground.  Confirm Monday

yeah I have to go back to my olds first, as they move on Saturday and I need to find out where I am stumbling back to after the game

I asked myself for the day off work to fly down to the game on Monday, but I got an answer of NO way back, it's a waste of money.

So instead I'm trying to arrange to see at a couple of clients / potential clients in Sydney on monday / tuesday for business, then it's a business trip :)

:)

I have made the sacrifice of sleeping on a couch on Sunday night going to work on Monday early and then going to the game. Then starting work at about 6am on tuesday before flying back up here

Yeah, I'll be at the leaguesey after the game. Might have to head straight to the ground after work though, if things are kicking off at 6:15.

I am travelling down from Hervey Bay on a morning flight monday, returning tuesday. Would not miss this one for anything. Dan I understand that you live up this way so we should organise a beer sometime. I will be going to the club about 4.30pm on Monday arvo.

Snoweagle link said:
I am travelling down from Hervey Bay on a morning flight monday, returning tuesday. Would not miss this one for anything. Dan I understand that you live up this way so we should organise a beer sometime. I will be going to the club about 4.30pm on Monday arvo.
Awesome I think I saw you when you went down last time, i was on the same flight, you were wearing your Manly hat and manly bag, and your son was wearing his full kit on the flight back right?

Definitely up for a beer. I have Private messaged you my number and address mate. If manly are in teh finals I will be having BBQ's and parties for every one :)

I head down on Sunday Morning though but will be on the Virgin flight back on Tuesday morning.

Let me know how you go and we will try to link up

DVS Matt link said:
i'm going - and almost certainly won't be buying u a beer

We'll see, a couple under your belt + a win to Manly you will be shouting jugs for all

I'll be there Dan and normally go to the Leagues Club first but as per others will more than likely get there early for the "Beaver Fest"

Will see how the kids go after the game as to whether we have a quick one in the Leagues after but if I'm around post game would be keen to catch up and buy you a beer to say thanks for the help with the T shirts?

I'll give you a call on your mobile after the game to let you know what we are up to?
Cheers
Vidmar

Sounds good, and no-one actually has to buy me a beer, it's an old long running joke that only I get

I'm going with my missus but i'm thinking of a seat in the stands as her balance is woeful and the hill might not be her best friend hahaha
Any suggestions on which stand?  Obviously the JT would be the best but $40 is a lot of money for us

I will be there with some of my entourage. I will not get there to late and will go straight after the game. If you want to buy me a beer Dan, you will have to do it on the hill.

Eggson, i read on MSE i think it was that there were only single seats left in the stands, so it would pay to check that out ASAP

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4