Who is going to Bronco game??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Finally, first game finally in sight - gunna be huge!!
Who else is heading to the game??
The experience of meeting other Seaeagle fanatics from here & a classic night including pre drinks, big game, night out ect will be a classic.
Also found it easy to book through Mark Tramby at Ambassador in Bris Vegas to ensure good seats with the WINNING supporters for those who have not yet booked tickets.
Hope to meet plenty from here at the pre function & game, will definately add to the atmosphere of what promises to be a great night.

I had planned to go but I will be out of the country during the game, so cant, which I am not real happy about, really enjoyed the game last year

This will be the first Suncorp match I've missed for five years, unfortunately I have a Nick Cave concert that night. I love watching us win in Brookvale North.

vidmar said:
I'll be there with my lucky gonk (I call it Bones...)

It was terrible. I sat in the big hall and put my packet of polos on the desk, and my spare pencil and my support gonk and my chewing gum and my extra pen, and my extra polos and my lucky gonk, and my pencil sharpener shaped like a cream cracker and three more gonks with a packet of polos each, and lead for my retractable pencil ...and my retractable pencil, and spare lead for my retractable pencil, and chewing gum and pencils and pens and more gonks and the guy said "Stop writing please."!

I'm searching for cheap flights right now - how many more sleeps till we make the Broncos cry :p

Tiger has $136 return with all fees

Yeh Bones, anticipating 7 from 8 & plenty of action mate. Maybe after dominating Suncorp some planking & hitup these Bris Vegas pubs??
Sure there will be some new stories from this 1....

manlyfan76 said:
This will be the first Suncorp match I've missed for five years, unfortunately I have a Nick Cave concert that night. I love watching us win in Brookvale North.

Then don't go!

lolollerskates

globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Then don't go!

lolollerskates

I must agree.....Eagles at Brookvale North V Nick Cave......not really a choice is there!!

Had a blast last year (even losing a mate on the way from Suncorp to the Caxton........) but can't go this year due to children duties!

MK Eagle said:
Yeh Bones, anticipating 7 from 8 & plenty of action mate. Maybe after dominating Suncorp some planking & hitup these Bris Vegas pubs??
Sure there will be some new stories from this 1....

Hmmmm....what goes on tour?

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Then don't go!

lolollerskates

I must agree.....Eagles at Brookvale North V Nick Cave......not really a choice is there!!

I have lots of opportunity to see Manly this year but only one to see my favourite performer so that has made my choice. I'll miss the joy of winning at Suncorp but we will win there again.

ManlyArmy said:
I'm planning to go. Mark is it ok if I pay for the function and game ($99) this Monday?

Cameron

Sure Cameron, will be on sale for a few more weeks yet!!

TWO DOGS said:
I'm going. Where do people meet pre game?

TWO DOGS...you can join in with the MWTS (e-mail me at the address below)...pre game function Caxton Hotel, special guests...including the one and only ARKO, then we head off to Bay 317 to cheer and sing...cost is $99, ticket and fucntion.

Great way to kick start the season...otherwise just buy a ticket to Bay 317 (away supporters bay) and lots of fans will be hanging around downstairs at the Caxton (it's just all the fun stuff will be upstairs in the private function)

Hope you can join us!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4