Who is going to the game on Sunday??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK guys & gals (?) who is going to the game at Brookie on Sunday??

Don't forget to sign the petition when you enter the ground

I guess I will be there with the petition :)

wont be there the whole game though!

Actually what time does the game finish?

Dan I will meet you at 11:15 near the main entrance under the Arko Stand??

Don't forget to sign the petition when you enter the ground

While you are getting people to sign the petition can you have them sign two other petitions.

One to redmit norths to the NRL and the other to have you banned from Brookvale oval and the leagues club for life.

Its weird, cocky confident dan is actually a bit nervous about sunday though I will be doing more co-ordination than gathering signatures

i definitely will be there, making sure the can bar on the hill is busy. :drunk:

our games against the bro's are always good.

lucky its an early kick off, as there will be no bouncers on the corso, they'll all be at the game.

Having not attended a game at Brooky since the early 90's - where does everyone from here sit? I would like to try & catch up with a few people to put faces to names!

I'll be there Dan. I'll get there as early as possible.

Fluffy & myself accessorise the top of the hill, Northern 40m line Goldie.
Just look for the ch9 celebs, you'll recognise the big fella at least.
Most of us seem to be dispersed around the hill. Make yourself known.

Goldie , just stand on the hill in the middle and with a grammaphone yell "My name is Goldie , and Im a member of Silvertails". :lol:

I think jsut standing on the hill with a Grammaphone will have goldie standing out pretty obviously

lmao

I'll be there , looking forward to this match.

I managed to catch the Eagles/Roosters game last week in a tiny beach-side bar in Pattaya , Thailand.

With the wet weather likely to hang around for match day , we may consider the Arko Stand.

$25.00 General Admission (at gate)
$30.00 Arko Stand ( pre-sale from Club )

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2