Who is our captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Haven't heard anything but suspect it's Lyon.

For mine, I would have DCE and Foran as co-captains in 2015.

Reasons:
Lyon would be a leader on and off the field anyway and doesn't need the (c) against his name.

Snake needs to start letting DCE call all the big shots on the field and of course that means setting up plays for Snake as well.

I wanna see a (c) against Forans name so he can legitimately give it to the refs on the field.

Good reason for both of them to decide to say.

I thought this was assuming Jamie was out for Rd 1.
So, if Jamie is out for round 1 then I'd love to see MB given the gig until Jamie returns & resumes his rightful role as skipper.

Matai would do me nicely. Can't give it to Foz until he commits to the club long term.
If Foz does re-sign I'd give it to him.

I think the players have a lot of respect for balin maybe give him a go at the captaincy.I think being captain for lyon sometimes affects his game.

One of our halves would be our next captain. Its more than a possibility that both could be leading their countries within the next 3-4 years, or at least at the next world cup which means it would be strange if they weren't club captains (although it has happened before). IMO Foran is the ideal choice, I just see so much of his leadership style would be in tune with his coach. The ability to lead from the front and inspire his teammates with his actions would be like tooves re-incarnate on the field.

Killer is our captian, and should remain our fearless leader until he hangs up his boots.

In the even he misses rd1 due to that knee injury, then give DCE and Foz co-captains as a show of faith that the club believes they are leaders of manly.

They have already stated that the halves will be captains if they stay at manly.

Yeah, I agree that Foran would make a great captain. He already does a fair bit of hassling the referees. Whoever does take over has massive shoes to fill...Lyon is the finest captain I have ever seen.

Brett Stewart is our vice captain, is he not? If Lyon is injured and cannot play in round 1 then Snake takes over the captaincy. Now is not the time to panic & give it to our halves because they are not re-signed.

If Killer doesn't play in Rd.1 then I would say Snake will captain the team. After all, he is the vice-captain.

One day in the future (provided they are still at Manly), Foz and/or DCE will most likely be captain of the team. But I wouldn't go making either captain right now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2