Who is playing tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Rumours doing the rounds everywhere!

This who could be possible late inclusions:
- Brad Parker
- Tom Wright
- J Hopoate
- F Winterstein (WTF!)

Anyone I missed?

Brad Parker is missing from the NYC team list - not sure if he is injured/suspended or playing NRL today.

In all seriousness though....this is how I see it.

FB - Tom
WG - Jorge
CE - Killer
CE - Williame
WG - Wright
5/8 - Api
HB - Cherry
PR - Darcy
HK - Parcell
PR - Myles
SR - Kapow
SR - Ferris
LK - Jake

Res - Brown, AFB, Vave, Starling/Green/Leary.

He is nsw cup fullback

You're right - Had to check that as he is still 19.

Hopoate and Wright are also named in Intrust Cup and NYC so I guess we'll have to wait for confirmation for who is playing in firsts.

oh look it's just all so exciting
...who will it be now
...who will it be now

My tip is that Zorba will come out of retirement tonight. The game plan is to stand him in the middle of the field and make the Storm ball runners go the long way to get around him (via Palm Beach).

And he'll also score a couple of meat pies for his trouble for no one is faster than Zorba when a couple of free pies are on offer. Even Koroibete won't catch him :p

My tip is that Zorba will come out of retirement tonight. The game plan is to stand him in the middle of the field and make the Storm ball runners go the long way to get around him (via Palm Beach).

And he'll also score a couple of meat pies for his trouble for no one is faster than Zorba when a couple of free pies are on offer. Even Koroibete won't catch him :p

If he bends over to pick up the ball I'm turning the telly off.

We could lose a few dummy halves when he bends over to play the ball as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7