Who is the anonymous RL writer for the Guardian?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
I'm tipping they might happen to be a fan!

Eagles rock

The Sea Eagles love big games. Love ‘em. When they can pit their manliness against that of other men, when they can stand toe-to-toe and mano-a-mano, and flex their muscly bits and stare their opponents down and declare, We are better than you … they love that stuff. Love it. Fairly bristle with it. Particularly when they’re playing at home a week after being touched up by the Broncos. And even though the surface at dear old Brookvale was more Polish peat bog than rugby league running track, on the back of hard-boned forwards and Daly Cherry-Evans’s super-stuff, the Sea Eagles smoked the table-topping Bulldogs, and quite roughly. These people are the real deal. Them and the Roosters. And Dogs. Souths at a pinch. Cowboys? Warriors? Tigers? You’d have to suggest: Yeah-nah, probably. But never know. The rest? Tell ‘em they’re dreamin’.

What we learned in round 13

HappilyManly said:
:huh: Matt Cleary is clearly credited with the writeup http://www.theguardian.com/profile/matt-cleary

His name and photo was not there before. It must have been added after the article was published.

This same thing happened to me the other day. I quoted riffraff before he posted his question. Holy ****e......could I be Matt Cleary????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4