Who Is The Biggest Grub In The NRL Poll?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who Is The Biggest Grub In The NRL?

• Justin Hodges

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Cameron Smith

Votes: 63 73.3%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Paul Gallen

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Robbie Farah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Steve Matai

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • James Graham

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Issac Luke

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
Captain Drizzle is by far the dirtiest and grubbiest player whom is a protected species. They say he is a future immortal, this is the guy who signed 2 contracts during the drizzle salary cap scandal, has consistently got away with niggling and illegal play. He totally lost me the day he pleaded with the referees about young Alex McKinnon who was stricken on the ground after a dreadful tackle, "If you he ducked his head, he would not have been injured" I was speechless after I heard that!

Captain Drizzle is by far the dirtiest and grubbiest player whom is a protected species. They say he is a future immortal, this is the guy who signed 2 contracts during the drizzle salary cap scandal, has consistently got away with niggling and illegal play. He totally lost me the day he pleaded with the referees about young Alex McKinnon who was stricken on the ground after a dreadful tackle, "If you he ducked his head, he would not have been injured" I was speechless after I heard that!
That is scum with a capital S. Piece of dog $hit!!

Smith and Slater are teachers pet grubs they deserve double points because they seem to go about their grubbiness with impunity.
Ennis is the sly grub who'd lie and let his team mates take the wrap.

It doesn't matter about Reynolds not being there. The top three by a mile are Smith, Slater and Hodges.
Reynolds is in the fight for fourth, a long way back.

i'm not sure, some days i think its Smith, other days think its Billy , then on weekends i think its I Luke. :confused:. Will never forget that shocking chicken wing that Iluke purpetrated on Skivvy in that SCG clash last year. A blight on professional sport, not just RL.

Hi all. I used to think Justin Hodges but it has to be Cameron Smith. I mean come on, the golden child, Aussie captain, 3 contract, forearm to the head in every 2nd tackle, mr lets throw a forward pass from dummy half!!!!!

smith, slater...and ennis. Ennis for more of being a 'menace' that the actual grubbiness that the other two perpetuate. They are in a class of their own.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6