Who is this monster from PL?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
This bloke seemed to be making metres everytime he had the ball.

Does anyone think he's an NRL prospect?

2006_02_18-Manly%20v%20Roosters%20Trial-IMG_2852-w.jpg

that bloke is huuuuuggggeee he could be a decent signing after all.

He's a good signing...............Time for Cleal to stay in PL methinks.

o yeah, cleal should never be in firs grade anyway. This sione bloke is huge and by the looks of that photo and canm run and break tackles, great to add some depth to our suspect prop department.

If he can make 2 hitups a game then he should be in firsts instead of a certain other unnamed prop.

He sounds like he would make a great impact player off the bench. I would have him there instead of Lulu. We need more impact from our bench players this year and he could be the one.

Looks like he has been on the Jonah Lomu diet. That's my boy Sione alphabet.

Lets hope that Dessie puts him in the trial against the Tigers. It would be worth the admission alone to see him smash harris & co all over the park. At least this guy looks as though he could do it.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
More commonly known as Alphabet!!

Profile on MSE:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/players.asp?playerid=78

It's easy to say. FIN-E-FEU-I-AKI.
[/quote]

Thats easy for you to say ! :lol:

[quote author=byso]
He's a good signing...............Time for Cleal to stay in PL methinks.

o yeah, cleal should never be in firs grade anyway. This sione bloke is huge and by the looks of that photo and canm run and break tackles, great to add some depth to our suspect prop department.

[/quote]

Good to see you managed to join up successfully. Enjoy the site.

Imagine the impact of Dunley, Cuthbertson, Leuluai and Sione off the bench.

That would be a formiddable bench IMO. Then King could take his rightful place in PL, with Bryant starting alongside Kite and Ballin.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4