Who is your preference finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Winning this week against the Cows is pretty important as I would rather be playing Riff/Cows/Melbourne in week one.

Lose and we will have to play Roosters/Rabbits week one.

I like the the first scenario better, as the path straight to week three looks less daunting.

Not playing in week two in the modern game I feel is a huge advantage.

I hope we get to beat Souffs and they bow out in straight sets, and we beat the Roosters in week 3. That would be very sweet!

I would love to see the roosters and bunnies belt the crap out of each other for two weeks. We can beat the cowboys and penrith and sit back and have a good 2 week break

Can 100% see your point but have seen Souths lose plenty of that high octane intensity in recent weeks where the energy across the park has dropped big time, while Roosters look like they are warming up at the right time.
Issac Luke if given 2 weeks would also be a massive loss and Reynolds also suspended 1-2 weeks.
Friend would be a huge loss and is imo 1 of their key players....all you hear is SBW, Pearce and Jennings but i rate Friend up with them and also both Cordner and Guerra.

If we have to play the Roosters or Rabbitohs in week 1 they will have an extra 2 days rest - that isn't what we need.

We need to beat the Cowboys and I will back the team to beat either the Panthers or Storm in week 1.

Panthers.

I think we could turn around and give them a good touch up in week 1 and then sit back and watch everyone bash each other whilst we stroll into Week 3.

Killer03 said:
Panthers.

I think we could turn around and give them a good touch up in week 1 and then sit back and watch everyone bash each other whilst we stroll into Week 3.

Easily the best option. I can't see a repeat of the frustrating lack of discipline second time round. Beat the Cows and hope the Penny's line up.

ManlyBacker said:
Killer03 said:
Panthers.

Easily the best option. I can't see a repeat of the frustrating lack of discipline second time round. Beat the Cows and hope the Penny's line up.

Penrith are hoping they play Manly in week 1 of finals. Penrith then go to week 3, but will probably lose against Souths/Easts.

Penriff.

Their injury toll is starting to take affect, and if we played better than we did in Rd25, then we should beat them.

Don't care about week 1, as long as we get to knock Souths out in week 3. I'm still confident a Manly v Roosters GF again

Eagles2nv said:
Penriff.

Their injury toll is starting to take affect, and if we played better than we did in Rd25, then we should beat them.

Panthers for sure. They will struggle in the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4