Who on Earth is P George?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I just noticed a new Number 11 in Australia's batting line up? No Bollinger so who on earth is P. George? What did he do to get selected?

Young South Australian CW, they are trying out a few young quicks at the moment, he was only supposed to be there for exposure, but a few blokes got injured etc, and he was in the right place at the right time so got a test.

Yeah our quicks seem to be always injured.  Bollinger and Harris are out at the moment, and Siddle and Hilfenhaus are only just coming back in to it. 

I'd never heard of him to be honest until last year, I don't make a habit of watching SA games. Doesn't seem to take much for bowlers to get a go at the moment. But I still cannot believe that they keep overlooking Stuart Clark

Quicks everywhere are injured a lot these days, its a workload thing coupled with a lot of travel and a lot of the time the old guys would have just played with some of these things that are now being diagnosed.

For example a stress fracture these days is picked up quicker and they have a shorter time outm whereas back in the day they wouldnt have known what it was and kept playing and would have blown out completely and been gone for a longer time.

But Workload, higher demands and harder wickets all are factors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6