Who should Manly sign from the AFL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We don't have to limit it to AFL. How about Tim Cahill, or maybe Mitchell Johnson? They might be too expensive, but there are many possibilities if we use our imagination.

One of the Hockeyroos would be a coup.

hay why not Steven Bradbury, then if he pulls anything out of his arse we can say hes "done a Bradbury", a worthy replacement to Orford for some.

missing_something link said:
Don't sigh anyone from the AFL - but I sure would like to see Barry Hall Vs Carl Webb in a boxing match.
And I hope Bazza whacks the crap out of him. They have had the Toughest Nuts of League comp on foxsports.com.au and laughably put up Webb against Les Davidson. Current polling has Les with 76%. How did Cat Carl get 24% is more the question....

One of their CEO to replace Mayer - they know how to promote their memberships etc

Barry HAll and put him in the front row

Roberts Lewis Thompson because he has such nice hair.  He could also bring the cucumber sandwiches to training each week to share with the boys. 

Dan link said:
Barry HAll and put him in the front row

You know I'm not totally opposed to the idea of trialling the guy as a league player if he wanted to do it, I reckon he’d actually go ok if he was a few years younger and had more time to learn the game, on the other hand he may not have had the hard contact injuries a league player his age would normally experiance.

kingyfan link said:
Roberts Lewis Thompson because he has such nice hair.  He could also bring the cucumber sandwiches to training each week to share with the boys. 
We need some sandwiches for Vid and co!!!!!! LRT could be the man to keep those on the 'gravy train' happy!! :) :) :)

Keiron Jack.

At least he wouldn't have to have the difference between Rugby & Rugby League explained to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7