Who watched the game again today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I have watched Foxsports news pretty much all day today, and then rewatched the game on Fox......just cannot get enough of last nights win.

This season has such a different feel to the last 3 GFs.

2007 being our first GF in a decade it just felt great to be there.
2008 there was a real sense of it being our time, even though we were facing a great Melbourne team, plus them losing wk 1 made it tough for them.
2011 and it just felt like losing would be viewed as one of the biggest upsets in Grand Final history.
2013 this just feels so different. Probably because all through the season we haven't really matched the top 2 or 3 teams. And our run through the semis has been so tough.

Jealous!
Might have to download it from torrents and keep a copy on file.
I hear you re this season being different. But Toovs has timed our run BEAUTIFULLY! The boys are looking sharp and whoever we play next week will have to be ****-hot to beat us.

Lord Eagleton said:
Jealous!
I hear you re this season being different. But Toovs has timed our run BEAUTIFULLY! The boys are looking sharp and whoever we play next week will have to be s**t-hot to beat us.

If last night was us busted and with nothing left in the tank....I can't wait to see us fresh and ready to go.

My family are Roosters fans, and after last night they are worried (provided they get through tonight) that if we play like that they are in real trouble.

I watched the Fox replay last night just to see it again in HD. I listened to the Radio a fair bit today listening to everyone giving us praise.

Killer03 said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Jealous!
I hear you re this season being different. But Toovs has timed our run BEAUTIFULLY! The boys are looking sharp and whoever we play next week will have to be s**t-hot to beat us.
My family are Roosters fans, and after last night they are worried (provided they get through tonight) that if we play like that they are in real trouble.

Could be a sombre vibe at yours tonight. They should be nervous. I think knights look very good. I think they will win.

Back on topic though, watching the Manly game again...i just hope in the downloaded copy there is vision of the souths players at full time, in particular Inglis, Burgess and Lima. That would be gold

I've watched it twice today. Really special because deep down I thought we might loss. But the mighty Manly spirit comes through yet again.

Come on boys, focus this week and let's finish this thing!

torana355 said:
I watched the Fox replay last night just to see it again in HD. I listened to the Radio a fair bit today listening to everyone giving us praise.

I did the same Torana. I've watched it live plus twice more. And listened to everything I could on radio.

I've been walking around all day in my jersey.

Can't wipe the smile off my face.

Was really looking forward to watching the replay today after being at the game last night, but the Fox commentators spoiled it for me. Noddy is a disgrace,at one stage when we'd dropped the ball a few times he said the Manly payers should pull their heads in!!! Who does he think he is ffs.

simon64 said:
torana355 said:

I did the same Torana. I've watched it live plus twice more. And listened to everything I could on radio.

Yep and now its good to sit back, relax and watch the Knights and Roosters bash the crap out of each other.

torana355 said:
simon64 said:
torana355 said:

Yep and now its good to sit back, relax and watch the Knights and Roosters bash the crap out of each other.

Been walking around the Hunter Valley seeing a lot of Manly fans wearing their colours.....we just nod at each other with a grin.

Obviously lots of excited Knights fans up here, but they are also nervous as.

I watched the Fox replay this afternoon. I still can't believe Nine don't show these games in HD.
And I still reckon we were a little hard done by with a few of the refs' decisions in the first 20 minutes. First, when Matai (or someone) was penalised for obstructing the chasers when a bomb went up. That was amazingly soft. Second, when Jorge (or Snake?) was ruled to have knocked on after another bomb. Still room for improvement, pinkies!

I just watched the fox replay on full volume, the walls were shaking!!!
Gee the first 12 mins went quick, the rest as my neice put it was "better than Christmas".

I just watched the 9 replay, it was good to see the close ups and the after match shots/interviews :)

Wolfie's face when he saw the big screen replay of his amazing 360 degree pirouette try - priceless :D

watched the first half twice and the second half three times on Fox.

Amazing what sort of a dick Brett Kimmorley is.

manlyfan76 said:
COMMANDER said:
watched the first half twice and the second half three times on Fox.

Amazing what sort of a dick Brett Kimmorley is.

An A grade dick.

Funny you mention that. I saw the fox version there to download, but went for the 9 version instead, as there was no kimmorley on it obviously. Heard he was torture during the call

Where can you see the Channel 9 replay of the game??? I have checked on NRL.com and its not on there... Anyone ????

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6