Who we play in two weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Assuming the Storm win tomorrow we will play the winner of Cowboys vs Warriors in Sydney.

The winner of Eels vs Bulldogs to play the Storm in Melbourne.

I struggle to see that either of them will trouble us. Watmough will have a field day down our left side against Thurston!

Storm Wins tomorrow, that game is my bucks party :)

I think we have the easier game of the 2 possibilities

Storm Wins tomorrow, that game is my bucks party :)

I think we have the easier game of the 2 possibilities

totally agree. The eels are shaping as the dark horse unfortunately.

The eels were't good when beating the warriors. The big game will be between us and the Storm, as it should be. The unfair thing is that we don't get to play our next game at home at Brookie, as the Storm does down in Melbourne. What a luxury playing all the semis at home. Totally unfair and another instance of anti-Manly bias by the NRL.

The eels were't good when beating the warriors. The big game will be between us and the Storm, as it should be. The unfair thing is that we don't get to play our next game at home at Brookie, as the Storm does down in Melbourne. What a luxury playing all the semis at home. Totally unfair and another instance of anti-Manly bias by the NRL.

Melbourne play at TD.

We play on 7.45 pm at either Telstra or Aussie on Saturday night 22nd September against the winner of the Warriors and Cowboys.

My bet it will be at Aussie given the two options we'll play are from out of town.

Aussie is closer to the airport and Bondi for those wretched kiwis.

It would be good to play at Telstra given that we should be there one week later for the Big One but I think Mata will be right.

Telstra without too many away fans might be a bit of a ghost town anyway!!

The NRL need only to look at last years semi final when we played the Dragons. 2 Sydney based teams could not fill the SFS, from memory the crowd was only around 30K.

Commonsense would say that this game should be played at the SFS.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6