Who went off??????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Mid way thru the second half someone went down with an ankle injury. It looked like Harris but we flicked over to see the Cowboys vs Storm game.

When we came back I notice Harris up and running, but it had looked like a bad injury.

Please tell me it wasn't Kite. !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

Kite didn't get a lot of game time then..... That might be a good thing for next weekend.

I made the comment "that's the end of the season for him" as we switched channels.

Hicks doesn't look real flash. Sprained ankle.

Kite didn't get a lot of game time then..... That might be a good thing for next weekend.

I made the comment \"that's the end of the season for him\" as we switched channels.

Hicks doesn't look real flash. Sprained ankle.

Might not have got much game time but check this out.....

Kite - 174 metres

Kennedy - 195 metres - 20 tackles

Watmough - 155 metres - 29 tackles (made too many mistakes though)

Heckenburg - 98 metres - 29 tackles

You flicked over Matabele? Jeez.

What did you think of Monnas performance this week? Dominant is all I can say. If only it could be done consistently!!!

Monas had his best game in quite a while. Credit where it is due. However, I couldn't help but compare with what I saw from Smith last night.

Smith was cross kicking for tries where Monaghan was kicking for touch. We should have tried to put those blokes to the sword you know. 50+ would've been good for us going into the finals.

I don't know why we put the cue in the rack so early.

How many metres for Princess?

LOTS - I can tell you that. Don't know specifics, but it's 100+ this week. Actually, most of our forwards made 100+

All we need now is some consistency out of this performance.

I even felt bad tonight that we are losing Harris. Although Cuthbertson in my opinion is a slight step forward in this department.

Monas had his best game in quite a while. Credit where it is due. However, I couldn't help but compare with what I saw from Smith last night.

Smith was cross kicking for tries where Monaghan was kicking for touch. We should have tried to put those blokes to the sword you know. 50+ would've been good for us going into the finals.

I don't know why we put the cue in the rack so early.

How many metres for Princess?

68 from 7 hitups, and 19 tackles.

Extremely sub-standard.

Leulaui was dynamic off the bench tonight, that break he made off the kick off was sensational.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4