Who Will Be Our Worst Tonight Against The Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
a) Brayden (The NRL virgin) Williame
B) Lewis (Thanx will for the goat pics) Brown
C) Nathan (thanks Lewis for sharing the goat pics) Green.

It's so close I just can't decide

You're not a glass half full kind of guy ,are you ?
Normally I am. But I just think those 3 add no value to our side and would be up there with the likes of Jye mullane , Chris Bailey, Adam Hayden and Craig field as the worst manly players I've seen

Normally I am. But I just think those 3 add no value to our side and would be up there with the likes of Jye mullane , Chris Bailey, Adam Hayden and Craig field as the worst manly players I've seen
I will reserve judgement until they have more than one game in the maroon and white.Hopefully they all have blinders & we have a great team effort with a convincing win.

Lewis Brown is a decent player.
Williame - well it is a curse, NSW cup standard but not the worst imo.
Green - still unproven & wont be suprised to see him look dangerous on the edges tonight.
Keep in mind with Snake & Buhrer back - Green & Williame to NSW Cup & Brown to the bench.

I honestly don't get what Brown has done to get everyone's knickers in a knot

He didn't do much wrong for me last week and he topped our tackle count. The only thing I can think of is that people were expecting him to be breaking the line at will and setting up tries galore and if that is the case then the problem is with you not Brown

For mine I rate his Round 1 performance about the level of Taupau's but I haven't seen anyone laying in to Marty (nor they should)

Geez - what a negative thread! Brown is a Kiwi international, who adds experience and a whole lot of positive attitude. Green is into what, his seventh first grade game, and second as a backrower? And Wiliame was being praised big time during the Auckland Nines, did some great stuff for us, now being bagged again after a couple of dropped balls. Give it time people...

I actually thought Green looked really dangerous during the Dogs game, especially at the start and end. Went missing a lot in the middle of the game though.

Tigers fan at work today scoffed at me, and said he has absolutely no concerns about the game tonight - it's a definite win. He said Manly will be 0-5, and the club will give a ultimatum to Barrett about winning his next game, or he is gone.

He then went on to say Barrett is useless (after one game !), that he picked every game last weekend, and that Brooks is back this week, so they should win by plenty.

Come on Manly, rip these arse-holes apart. Walk into work tomorrow with a jump in my step !!

This thread could sound a tad negative, if someone took it the wrong way. I agree we will have many bad players tonight (obviously) and so trying to guess the three worst ones is a fun and worthwhile exercise.

My tips are Tafua as worst, along with Lyon and Starling. Tafua won't be able to catch the Tiger speedsters, and will drop a bomb. Lyon won't get involved enough and will miss some goals, and Starling will be pushed off at least once by Woods, and will also drop the ball at least once, and give away a penalty, and maybe even get sin-binned.

Gee, this is quite fun!

If we were playing Brisbane, Cronulla, NQ or Souffs tonight in the form they're I might be worried.

We'll beat the Tigpies though.

I thought this thread was just pointing out that no matter how bad others play the bias against the 3 above means they will be the ones named

We did make a Grand Final in 1997 on the back of a Craig Field field goal vs Chooks in Final.

Just saying.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7