Who Will Be Our Worst Tonight Against The Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tigers fan at work today scoffed at me, and said he has absolutely no concerns about the game tonight - it's a definite win. He said Manly will be 0-5, and the club will give a ultimatum to Barrett about winning his next game, or he is gone.

He then went on to say Barrett is useless (after one game !), that he picked every game last weekend, and that Brooks is back this week, so they should win by plenty.

Come on Manly, rip these arse-holes apart. Walk into work tomorrow with a jump in my step !!
Ryan - Every season starts with so many upsets, its usually the Tea lady who leads the tipping & comes last by seasons end....
The Tigers are dangerous in an open game of footy, but expect a far more brutal Manly to show up & turn it into a game of tackle - not touch....something the Tigers don't like!!
As for Barrett - the players seem fans, so that's good enough for me....by round 20 this work mate will be investing in a Manly jersey mate....

Ryan - Every season starts with so many upsets, its usually the Tea lady who leads the tipping & comes last by seasons end....
The Tigers are dangerous in an open game of footy, but expect a far more brutal Manly to show up & turn it into a game of tackle - not touch....something the Tigers don't like!!
As for Barrett - the players seem fans, so that's good enough for me....by round 20 this work mate will be investing in a Manly jersey mate....

Yeah, I'm with you. People are writing us off far too early. I said it in other threads, but I actually saw really good things last week.

Lighten up people.

If we can't have fun and laugh at our players who can we laugh out.

Besides parramatta

This thread could sound a tad negative, if someone took it the wrong way. I agree we will have many bad players tonight (obviously) and so trying to guess the three worst ones is a fun and worthwhile exercise.

My tips are Tafua as worst, along with Lyon and Starling. Tafua won't be able to catch the Tiger speedsters, and will drop a bomb. Lyon won't get involved enough and will miss some goals, and Starling will be pushed off at least once by Woods, and will also drop the ball at least once, and give away a penalty, and maybe even get sin-binned.

Gee, this is quite fun!
Some injuries would go down a treat too.

Tigers fan at work today scoffed at me, and said he has absolutely no concerns about the game tonight - it's a definite win. He said Manly will be 0-5, and the club will give a ultimatum to Barrett about winning his next game, or he is gone.

He then went on to say Barrett is useless (after one game !), that he picked every game last weekend, and that Brooks is back this week, so they should win by plenty.

Come on Manly, rip these arse-holes apart. Walk into work tomorrow with a jump in my step !!
f***ing smash the c***!

Lighten up people.

If we can't have fun and laugh at our players who can we laugh out.

Besides parramatta
The Titans, Knights, Roosters are all good choices...

This thread could sound a tad negative, if someone took it the wrong way. I agree we will have many bad players tonight (obviously) and so trying to guess the three worst ones is a fun and worthwhile exercise.

My tips are Tafua as worst, along with Lyon and Starling. Tafua won't be able to catch the Tiger speedsters, and will drop a bomb. Lyon won't get involved enough and will miss some goals, and Starling will be pushed off at least once by Woods, and will also drop the ball at least once, and give away a penalty, and maybe even get sin-binned.

Gee, this is quite fun!

Actually that sounds ok to me. Killer missing goals means us scoring tries.

Tell me I wasn't wrong.
Williame fing hopeless
Brown fing hopeless
Green on for ten minutes and dropped 2 balls

Throw in a lack of effort from Nate myles. I really expect more from a guy with his class

I am very sad to say this. But Killer was our worst tonight. I'd like to see the stats but he seemed to do very little, and was found out in defence time after time. Matai and Williame at least came in and done some work when the forwards were a little tired.

And his kicking percentage just isn't good enough.

Will cost us games if he continues to take the conversations.

[QUOTE="double hoops, post: 771076, member: 6486

Will cost us games if he continues to take the conversations.[/QUOTE]

So that's the problem, rather than trying to kick goals he's too busy talking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4