Who will replace those who resigned?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
L

lila_milla

Who do you think are coming to replace Alicia Keogh and Jessica Iver?

Do you reckon they will hire from within or bring in someone new??

Surely Farrar can cover Keogh, and I'm thinking Buhrer has enough utility value to make a reasonable fist of Iver's spot.

My next door neighbour seems nice enough and is looking for a job, I'd start with her.

I reckon Shazza from Housos is well-spoken and should be considered for one of the positions if not both. She has plenty of time now the baby has been born and DOCs have taken it from her and Dazza.

I reckon Bones' brothers mate that was selected on the wing for NSW, would be handy

You boys have got it all wrong, it’s going to be announced tomorrow at 25:01 in the morning.

Bobo has the gig. His mama and ex mail order bride Lin Chow will be assisting.

As you may already know, Bobo has little patience and those that cross him usually end up on the wrong end of his chainsaw. That’s just what the board needs.

Rumour has it he will be imposing his working conditions and abuse and he will be docking board members for any media leaks or bringing the club into disrepute.

I for one can't wait till he starts.

Free pizza's will be served at every board meeting.

bob dylan said:
My next door neighbour seems nice enough and is looking for a job, I'd start with her.

I reckon Shazza from Housos is well-spoken and should be considered for one of the positions if not both. She has plenty of time now the baby has been born and DOCs have taken it from her and Dazza.

No room for Wazza in your plans? Or is he too old? What about Mayor Christina Reece or Premier O'Bazzle?

I'll answer your question in a honest way Lila.

Alicia will be hard to replace, quite simply for the fact she's been there a long time and knew her stuff very well. I imagine her position might come from within.

Jess will be easier to replace (and that's not me saying anything bad about her), she was after all quite young and had not been in the job that long (just a year or two I think), so I imagine there would be dozens that would line up to replace her out there in "techno nerd" land.

For those not aware Alicia handled the functions and game day role, Jessica was their social media person (Twitter/Facebook).

One thing everyone has to be aware of NO ONE is irreplacable!!

And that includes Des!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

Alicia will be hard to replace, quite simply for the fact she's been there a long time and knew her stuff very well. I imagine her position might come from within.

Jess will be easier to replace (and that's not me saying anything bad about her), she was after all quite young and had not been in the job that long (just a year or two I think), so I imagine there would be dozens that would line up to replace her out there in "techno nerd" land.

For those not aware Alicia handled the functions and game day role, Jessica was their social media person (Twitter/Facebook).

And that includes Des!!

Do you know why they left Mark?

Mark from Brisbane said:

And that includes Des!!

Incorrect-Anyone is replaceable, including Des.
We will move forward like we always have. Des made his "business" decision, and good luck to him. Geoff Toovey will more than fill the void because of Hasler's mentoring.
All the office types are a dime a dozen-be careful about grazing in so called greener pastures!

Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

And that includes Des!!

Because Zorba is a great bloke and Perry spends too much time at Penn's Nth Sydney offices.

Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

And that includes Des!!

I think she had worked there for 10 years and was somewhat over the "pressure cooker" atmosphere that surrounded her come semi finals and finals time, so long service leave and a change of pace would seem to be her reasoning.

So I don't believe there's anything sinister to her departure at all, and a job at the RAS would be pretty cruisy for 11 months of the year.

Jessica....I am not sure about (and I have no axe to grind) but I know there were a few mistakes made (the e-mail regarding the Centrebet account that went to the junior members is one glaring one I believe) that some said were attributable to her, so perhaps she was put under a bit of pressure.

I always got on well with her and she did what I asked very well, so as I say "no axe to grind".

Also, David Perry has a new "business plan" (that's common knowledge), so it's possible that role might become part of the new PR and Marketing role and as such her rol just became redundant....again nothing sinister I think in either girl leaving.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4