Who worries you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
For me its not Locky, Wallace, Hodges, Thaiday or Parker. The player that scares me for the Broncos is Matt Gillett. I think the game will be brutal and pretty close early and he'll be the guy to come off the bench and try and spark things for them. He's a super talent and is a game breaker. He's their T-Rex, ie X Factor.

That being said, I am super confident we'll get the job done! :)

danny-boy said:
Yowyeh. Scares me every time he touches the ball.

Defensively is shocking.

If we make the GF the Warriors actually worry me, big pack like ours, halves are quick and an absolute friggen monster out on the wing.

Im not worried about the Warriors as much as the Storm and the Broncos. The Broncos are in good form atm and the Storm would have taken alot from their loss to us a few weeks ago.

The Referees.
Tonight's bias towards the Broncos was amazing to watch.

Manly have been given no quarter and need to be wearing their Eagle Angel Wings this Friday.

my wife.:s
seriously though momentum worries me and the Broncs have it...
it's going to take one hell of a team effort from the blokes to stop that train.

The clowns in pink and the video blindman are the only things that scare me.This will be a repeat of the 2007 and 2008 preliminary final floggings.

If we get Chechin we will face an uphill struggle.A comment like that should be a joke but I am absolutely serious about this muppet.He hates Manly and the broncos piggybacks last night came right on cue.We need to get Hayne and the other idiot badly which may be the case if both set of refs get a full week off.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6