Who would Joey cheer for?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
If it was a Manly V Newcastle Grand Final.
He let out a cheer at full time of the knights game last night.

He'd be cheering the Knights for sure. We are just one of his many employers.

Lol two minutes after I posted this, Sterlo just asked him on the footy show and he said 'I don't know' .

I guess he would be torn because an 3 day bender post GF win on the Northern Beaches would be more appealing than one in Newcastle. Also closer to home for him.

HappilyManly said:
Irrelevant, as he is a mere employee and not part of the Team.
Manly will win it for themselved :)

It's not irrelevant. Do we want someone coaching us against a team he would prefer wins? Conflict of interests.

Hes a Novacastrian born and bred. I was raised there and owned a small business which he would eat 4 in the morning pissed and drunk with his brother Mat every Saturday . He could never side against his home town.

Joey follows the money, and will party with all and sundry.
Manly halves are smart enough to judge what will work for them, and what wont.

Lets hope that we are in this quandry next Saturday, after both Teams qualify for the GF :)

Bones, the irrelevance I was referring to, was that of Joey's allegience and not the subject matter.
So long as the 17 Manly Players play to win, not even our support is relevant to their success :cool:

I don't care who he cheers for on the day as long as he does his job during the week in preparing the team. It is not as if he sits besides Tooves in the coaches box.

Joey will do whats best for joey. It's what he has done his whole life so he won't change now.
Interesting that on the show he didn't have an answer one way or the other, but then again I don't think he is very good when it comes to answering questions that arn't related to the actual game.

Put it this way Bones, say you got a job at the Melbourne Storm as their Chief of Bull**** for 2014 season. And say The Storm played Manly in the GF, who would you go for?

Does that answer hour question?

bob dylan said:
Put it this way Bones, say you got a job at the Melbourne Storm as their Chief of Bull**** for 2014 season. And say The Storm played Manly in the GF, who would you go for?

That's just a minute detail!

bob dylan said:

A chief of bull**** doesn't give advice to our players. So using your analogy, you're saying Joey would be wanting the knights to win. That doesn't sit well with me if he is coaching our halves.

I've often asked the same question of Mark Carroll.

Who would he be going for on Friday?

I know he was on Russell's payroll as his bodyguard at one point but whenever there's a souths ex-player quoted on issues, he often gives his opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6